VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

The visuals are great, like the way of showing us character traits and relationships of the mc through events from the first part, and the game is stylish enough to distinguish from the rest of the other games I see around the site. Plot seems like its building to be something big later on in the game which is good. The game really excels in terms of its effort of making a real story and real characters with the mc having some character traits unlike other generic mcs and the story having ups and downs. The game has two paths light and dark which basically allows darker content/darker version of story events to take place. The romantic interests have various checks in the way of asking "do you think shes hot" dialogue options and "answer her texts if you want to romance this character" so you have the choice of romancing certain girls or you can also have a harem path.

Overall great game that is story focused looking forward to the next release!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shushmo

It's early, but it's easy to see this game will be a hit. Great writing, storytelling, and exceptional model renders/lighting are going to keep me coming back. Thanks for the work so far, looking forward to what else you can do!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Remzis

5/5 Genuine. Game is polished AF for a single dev passion project.

Pros:
    -Great models and art
    -Pleasant UI
    -Believable plot
    -Smartphone interactions is unique and sexy
    -Sex scenes are amazing

Cons
    -Two chapters are short and could be combined together for a prologue instead, judged by the ending

Speaking of the ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (Chapter 1-2) is:

Pros:
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Story
    -lots of different scenes
    -Long Game Play
    -Nice builtin Games
    -Thriller Game

Cons:
    -End (Damned Shocking)

This Game really Rocks,Great Renders and Game Play,
    Lot of work in making this a Trilling Game,only the End was predecible,
    but still was shocked from the Outcome.

Total Ratings:
    Damn worth the Download(y)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

5CH4CHT3L

A promising game with good renders.
    The game doesn't recieve as much updates as you may like, but they have a decent size (maybe the development speeds up when the dev earns more money through patreon).
    At least to me, the MC seemed to be a doucheback at first, but this changed after some time playing. Also, the dev already has the plot in mind so I'm pretty sure the storyline wonÄt be all over the place in the next Updates.
    I'm no big fan of sad parts in a story (trying to avoid spoilers in here), but it is not that bad (the dev also promised that ch2 would be the saddest one )

Overall pretty decent, might even consider 5 Stars if future Updates are good.