RPGM Moonlight Umbra (NTR/NTS) [Development Thread]

HeroSung

May 15, 2024
moonlight umbra.png
Moonlight Umbra is an adult RPG in progress. It has strong NTS and NTR elements (sharing and cuckolding). It is being developed in the RPGMAKER MZ Engine.

Upon arriving in the capital to start his adventuring career, Kaius learns his childhood friend, Kiriki, whom he planned on forming an adventuring party with, is in trouble. Her family, facing financial ruin, has whored her out and she now frequents the company of a brute named Dorian. In his despair, Kaius meets Luna, a hotheaded, short-tempered and rambunctious woman. Together, despite getting off on the wrong foot, they form a unique bond and an adventuring party. They decide to join forces to brave the dangerous dungeon, 'The Moonlight Umbra'. In a wild turn of events, Kaius and Luna must rely on Dorian's power to progress through the dungeon's darkest, deepest floors. Will Kaius and Luna clear the dungeon unscathed? or will the darkness in the dungeon and from their brutish ally, prove to be all too much..?

charactees.png
Lunaevent1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mainpose1.png

meongpd4.png
dorv2.png
gamepaly.png
Chat and charm Luna with the menu activated by pressing the ‘Q’ key! Talk about your current conditions, flirt with her and if you get to know her well enough, you’ll have access to intimate options like kissing, groping, and maybe something more..? You can also check how other party members are holding up in her estimations…
promonew.png

Use skills in battle to grow Luna’s affection for you! Protect her or buff her attacks and see her swoon for you! But beware! Enemies and other party members may use skills to try to steal Luna’s heart, among other things…
ProtectSkill.png
Use 'Heart Events' to bond with Luna. Learn about her and the dangerous 'Moonlight Umbra'
LunaRing.png
Use ‘Campfires’ to rest your party and bond with your party. But take caution! Other party members may also take advantage of this downtime to ‘bond’ with Luna!
promonew2.png

Many events are already implemented and much more is to come! Here's some more sneak peaks:
lunantrorc.png Promo_NTR.png hjPROMO.png

I hope someone gracious enough will try v0.1 when I upload it later this month and will let me know what they think! Thank you.

Hello, I'm HeroSung, and this is my first game project. I'm very excited to share it! I've had this idea in my head for years. With some downtime from work, I decided to take a leap and work on something I love. I hope someone gracious enough will try v0.1 when I upload it later this month and let me know what they think! Thank you.