• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Moonlit Brothel [v0.02] [Moonlit Brothel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zmbr

This is not a ready game, just a demo. But the concept is nice and solid.

Sure, optimization is not a good one, camera can be janky especially when not following werewolf, and other things that need polish. But I really liked the concept, and base execution of it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

carolares

This is not a game yet, so to rate it for now is simply trash/10.
    All the game is: click your way to the village, click on woman, click your way back to the cave, click on woman to seggs crappy animation - that's the game

don't waste your time
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jawi91

Considering the game is in a very early state there is a lot of potential with this. What is currently in the game forms the basis of what could be a great gameplay loop, with good looking models and environments and a nice variety of sex animations. Certainly hope to see more of this in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mmoogg

Greatly enjoy the concept of this game. I can see it being great once all of the features are implemented. I hope the creator keeps up the good work here. Would be ashamed if this got abandoned like so many other promising games.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rise Of Norsca

Finally, a game where I can be a werewolf and kidnap hot chicks I see great potential in this. I like to see some ladies with more enormous tits and asses like them thick. :) Though I found a bug where entering and exiting the cave can seem to bug out the wolf model can't see it anymore, I like the rts to it. Abit of strategy in trying to capture the ladies learn the hard way that more than one can take you down together.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Sacenergy

"Moonbro" in it's current state is a nice proof of concept. Not much of a game there yet, but with a lot of time this might be going somewhere. It's pretty barebones but worth checking out. Much better than anything I could do with the engine for sure.

Here's three suggestions for the project going forward:

- should have a designated button for make the werewolf howl, come on, what's a proper werewolf without a howl (could also serve as stun)
    - sounddesign in general needs work for more animalistic uumpf (fe. werewolf walking sounds, more prowling, less walking on wooden floor sound), panting, growling, you name it
    - consider decoupling the animations from the gameworld to make them easier to admire

This is meant as constructive criticism, really like the idea of a werewolf game with much "dominating" wink, wink
  7. 4.00 star(s)

pogpotato0

Very high potential. It could use some optimization but that can be done easily. What has been made is an excellent foundation for what could become a top tier game.
    I look forward to seeing the future of this game.
    Game map is kinda pointlessly large but I understand its easy to end up doing that by accident since unreal engines terrain tools make it so easy. I hope the core functions of the game get polished up rather than simple large volumes of empty land being made.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MoreNow

Extremely awesome world and quality. the wolf main character is really nice. i really like the idea of the home shelter in the cave and the illuminated path to the village but i do wish the path was a bit shorter. the AI is bad yes but the controls are the biggest problem. give us the WASD controls! the mouse only controls are terrible.

the animations are really really nice - really nicely done and really impressive first build quality. With transition animations and progression to climax etc this will be an extremely fantastic game. 6 out of 5 stars for me!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jaevulen

For a 0.01 release this has alot of potential. the controls are a bit sensitive but great, the adult animations are good and the concept is very promising. the combat was actually pretty fun even though its so far very basic. the environments look amazing and the animations outside of the sex are also very good. really looking forward to where this goes.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

Not so bad to be honest. Sure camera needs work, plays a bit like spellforce. But Optimization. Like it can't be that my PC cooks up for a tiny demo like that. Played it 10 minutes and I thought my PC is gonna go RIP any second. Maybe there is a coin miner attached to it? But I kind of doubt it. Its just poorly optimized.
    Otherwise gameplay is fairly fun to be honest, especially if the dev employs more stealth elements to it. I can see it being fairly successful but I also can imagine it runs with fairly bad spaghetti code, keeping the very poor performance in mind. So I can very well imagine that the dev will update it once or twice before dropping it like its hot, because the code will be too messy to work with.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

dchen01

Control is a little rough and getting use to, mainly being the screen movement is a little too sensitive. The path finding seems pretty good. I didn't see anything getting stuck on my play through. Overall a great start and love to see more. Thank you and please keep up the good work.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

raz100raz100

good for a just released. Not much to do yet of course but this game has potential.

I recommend:
    -Can you get better graphics (model, texture, maybe even lighting) of the female models. The wolf looks amazing but really we need that level of quality in the female models as well.
    -More sexual position as time goes on ofcourse.
    -Transation from one position to another would be nice but difficult to do i would think.

I can see this game working like one of those rpgs where you click on the enemies then let your stats to do the fighting. Reminds me of old style neverwinter nights and diablo.

Definitely potential here to be a pretty good game. Stick with it dev.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191783

Very interesting concept, you play as a werewolf invading a village at night, the game is basic but entertaining, the graphics are very good but I guess that's unreal engine 5 for you. There isn't a lot to do but its the first release. I really want to see more of this.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Angel1984

Im sorry to say that this mess of a game does not deserve build in current stage.
    it's higly unoptimized. Extremly buggy..
    no story..
    subpar models.
    not really anyting to be played in terms of content..
    I'd say it's a day's work..
    beside the theme there is nothing going for it.