VN - Ren'Py - Moonripple Lake [v0.3] [BCG]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kuala85

Really great art, great characters and character design and a fun and chill story that doesnt take itself too seriously It revolves around trying to corrupt your hot and horny girlfriend. The fit and nicely thick girls and women look awesome!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Flexx_zz

"Currently one of the most visually captivating games I've played so far. 10/10. I can't wait for the sequel. If the developer adds more animations, this game will definitely be in my top 3 adult games that I've ever had the chance to try. I highly recommend supporting the publisher, as I can't wait for the continuation… Hats off!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Demon sensei00

Review for MoonRipple Lake [v0.3]

Design/Renders:
    The designs are fresh and unique. Although it’s AI-generated art, it stands out from other visual novels with polished and distinctive renders. I’m usually not a fan of AI-powered VNs, but this one truly piqued my interest. Rating: 4/5

Audio/Music: The soundtrack fits the setting well. Most of the time, the background music compliments the scenes perfectly, enhancing the atmosphere and immersion. Rating: 5/5

Characters: While most characters fall into the typical trope of being overly eager for the MC, which can get repetitive and boring quickly, they are visually appealing and really hot. However, it becomes predictable when they mainly exist to please the MC. Some characters are well-written, like the MC’s wife, but this leads to a downside that I'll cover on in the story section. 3/5

Story/Writing: I appreciated the horror elements and the sandbox-style night free roaming around the house, which adds to the suspense. However, the writing itself is lacking and infuriating at points, and this alone prevents me from fully enjoying the avn. There are several grammatical errors, and the conversations often feel plain or lack depth. Additionally, the story depicts the MC as someone who enjoys sharing his partner with other men, even encouraging her to strip naked and bend over for others to watch. What started as mild teasing in the beginning escalated to scenes where the MC goes so far as to let a police officer grope his wife to avoid a bloody ticket. This focus on sharing or “NTS” (netorase) like the developer says isn’t my taste. Rating: 2/5

Conclusion: It feels like the developer may have a preference for this “NTS” fetish or being a cuck in general, as it’s heavily pushed throughout the game onto the players. A switch to disable “wife sharing” content would’ve been a welcome option, especially since a "femboy content off" toggle was included. This could help maintain immersion for those who aren’t interested in sharing themes. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this VN to players who dislike the idea of sharing the FMC like myself. Final Rating: 3/5

Ps: it has potential if dev decides to a turn off the sharing content for those that don't like it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zer0zero

The artistic skill displayed in this game is top notch on every front... every single front.

Art - 5 stars
    Characters - 5 stars
    Interface - 5 stars
    Kinks - 5 stars
    Flow - 5 stars

Absolutely top notch game developer here!!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Machete

So far this game is very very good. Characters are actually well written, the girls are absolutely alluring, the story seems to be developing into interesting direction. The AI art is getting worringly good.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Sceyro

The designs are good, but the scenes seem to be mediocre. There's absolutely no build-up for the scenes. Everyone is horny all the time. It plays almost as a parody of many of the games that are published in this site. You don't have to work for anything. It's just given to you.

I wouldn't advise it if you are a seasoned or avid consumer of the games that are made available here.

The game has potential, but the writing would need to have a radical change - among other things.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Scratch_N_Sniff

I really like this game, it checks a lot of boxes for me.

Story/Character Development: It's very good. A couple transplant to a new town, rent a potentially haunted house, and through exploring the city and its inhabitants learn about a legend that propels the story. You're given a little backstory to the main characters, and some depth to the side characters as they're introduced. There's plenty of choices so far so the reader has full control over over the direction of the game. There's plenty of hot characters, each having a unique look and personality, and just the right amount of tension between the characters; and a nasty antagonist - to spice things up. The pace of the story is on point too - just right.

Technical: The English is very good, no grammar issues that were obvious. I didn't experience any render issues, exceptions or otherwise. I'm still not a complete fan of A.I. images but it seemed to work really well in this game. The artwork was well done., and there's a nice variety of scenery/environments to compliment the story progression. The game has some sandbox elements but they are easy to navigate and fairly intuitive. The UI is typical for Renpy - no problems.

Overall: I'm really impressed and looking forward to more. I'd say this game is a solid 4.5, but since half points aren't possible I'll give a 5 because the developer put a lot of effort into this game... and it shows. Hopefully that same amount of effort will continue.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

lotharsedge

Loving the game so far. Great NTS game. Suzie is adorable and hot as hell at the same time.

If there's one thing I can critique is that the game introduces other female characters that aren't really all that interesting. I'd love it more if we just focused on Suzie and her corruption. She's perfect, I could care less about the other girls.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

SenpaiKamino

Played till Episode 3
    funny cheating game with your girlfriend hot girls many scenes but blend and no real consequenses

pros:
    hot girls
    femboy
    funny
    milf
    audio
    many scenes

cons:
    ai
    no real animation
    no consequences
    short

200 characters sure are many
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Sean Poon

Everything is perfect! Just keep making more of all of it!
    I'm a little worried dev is biting off more than he can chew, with all the scenarios and extra characters, but so far looks good.

Only con would be redhead is not our current gf.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

mandok

This game is one of the top games launched this year, can't wait to continue playing updates.

IA assets looks amazing, dev is always communicating progress and the story is immersive and with great art and writing quality.

Hopefully the rhytm of updates will keep the same
  12. 4.00 star(s)

GetOutOfMyLab

Version 0.3

This is a pretty good game. The art is good, the wife is hot, as are some of the other female characters. I'm not a huge fan of the drama introduced during this version, but it's fine. The writing for the story part is a bit meh, but during the sexual scenarios is pretty hot. The sandbox portion exists, but it's not annoying (yet, anyway). I would have like more control over free roam to go back and check areas at the end of the update, but it doesn't let you. This update introduced some interesting scenarios for the wife.

Overall, it's making really good progress and is keeping my attention. Do recommend giving it a try if you like this sort of content.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

control_c

Great game! Very pretty pics of slutty wife that loves to play with strangers and make her husband horny as fuck.I hope game will be released soon. Don't have a discord or telegram channel.

Please add more feet and young lovers of wife!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

lexlate90

Very nice game! Visuals are excellent imo! These AI games are getting better and better (At least i think these are made by AI)
    I also love collectables within games! Idk what happend with that, but most games seem to avoid them.. If they would be made like within this game i actually enjoy looking for them.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to many updates!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

stennis

The quality of the AI art is quite incredible. There are some genuinely beautiful locations, and the overall setting is quaint and inviting. The characters are charming and attractive, and each has their own distinct personalities.

However, their anatomy is a bit exaggerated, which is predictable for the game's art style, but it's also a bit banal seeing yet another arm-sized penis being swung around as if it were of no consequence.

But with that said, this is really great quality for an early iteration.

Best of luck to the dev, and great work so far! (y)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

thatthingunderyourbed

Some of the best AI art I've ever seen, if not the best. Backgrounds are well done, characters are amazing. It all feels very connected and put together!

Seems incredible, really. Congratulations on achieving these looks/writing. Really excited for the next updates!!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

i really enjoyed this game! no idea how i missed the first update, but im glad i didnt miss this one lol.... so the game is fun, good art, writing, the polaroids as something extra to look for, music and fx are on point, and the ui of the map and everything feel fluid and polished. Very good surprise, waiting for more :)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MrGolgi

Love the art style, storytelling, and characters. I'm always on the lookout for a great netorase game.
    Suzie is adorable and sexy and I love the shy teasing. Will be supporting and looking forward to future updates.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

TB2KHS

This game is really starting to take off not only bcs of how great the art looks but also the story it self about the town and its legend, if it keeps receiving regular updates like this it will be a hit! Also since this update brought some intriguing photos, Im very curious to see if we are gonna get different sexual content ( girl on girl,femboy,futa etc.) especially since the main characters seem to be very sexually open minded. Overall I would highly recommend this game to anyone who is into more things then just vanilla.

I really wish for the game to be a success !
  20. 5.00 star(s)

visan

it is to soon to really rate something, but i like it a lot, so this is more like giving support that really rating it

Suzie turns me on a lot, MC is a guy with a big cock that get turned on by showing his girl...wow is this possible? i tough all guys with this kink were dickless males(being hironic)

so far i only have one fear for the future of this game, almost all games with nts or ntr or swinging or watever the tags are called end up being games of a man watching his women get fucked by other ppl, pls let this game be one of the few where the man is a part of the fucking, threesomes, foursomes, wateversomes, group sex, couples swap, etc, all are activities where both members of the couple can participate actively