Seeking More doushinji / games / erotica like Boku no Kazoku o Sarashimasu?

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
[Tanaka Aji] Boku no Kazoku o Sarashimasu | Exposing my Family

In this hentai doushinji a naive boy exposes his family to his classmates and an online friend. It is heavy NTR with a lots of voyerism.
I loved the build-up where the MC gets lewd images of his family and likes how his classmates perv on them. Especially the parts where the proper mother plays along the perverted phone calls. Would have been better if we saw this from the beginning.

Downside of the doushinji is the character Buck (the grown up online friend of MC) who instantly corrupts the girls reducing a possible masterpiece to a standard NTR work. I am looking for something that focuses more on normal classmates taking advantage of the family with lots of teasing and "slow" build-up. The main thing I love is the exposing stuff behind the back of the woman so I don't mind if it is sharing instead of NTR but the following should be there.

->incest
->male mc
->"normal" family so no instant slut mother / sisters
->corruption of the family
->"Slowburn"
->lots of teases like the nude pictures MC sees from his family
->MC sees how his classmates perv on his family behind their back
->No character like Buck or at least way later
-I mean a guy that fucks the woman and instantly skipps the corruption teasing path

Like I said, I am open for basically anything with these themes, be it games, doushinji or erotica.