Seeking More games involving Pregnancy, harem, young male protagonist.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I've noticed that there aren't that many games involving pregnancy, harem and young male protagonist combined.
I've played sisterly lust, wich seems mostly matching it.

there are some others i've been playing as well.
I was wondering if there are any other recommendations.
I have checked literally ALL games possibly found under the tag pregnancy either completed or still under development.

Game tag i prefer involved:
- pregnancy (as in making the girls pregnant by the protagonist)
- Male protagonist
- Harem
- Dating sim
- School setting (Not nescessary)
- Milf
- i do not mind fantasy involved, sci fi, monster girls (most are monster guys involved... but hey! there are guys too.... >.>)

Game tags that is a no go:
- Rape
- NTR
- Cartoon like games i prefer Ren'py characters that looks similiar to BaDIK, become a Rockstar. (preferably not the exact same characters)

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Dreams of desire seems to mostly match your criteria.

Despire lacking the pregnancy tag, there is a pregnant harem ending for the game, involving your 2 sisters, your mother and your aunt. This ending however, is hidden by default, so you need to flip a switch to see it. Look up the endings guide, and get the game to the "perfect" ending state. However, before the ending plays out, open up the main options and activate "Alt. ending", which will enable the pregnant "perfect" ending.
Do however note that, if I recall correctly, there are un-avoidable sleep-molestation scenes in the game, in case this goes against your "no rape" policy. I don't recall any of these scenes being with penetration, but I might be wrong. Also, there is an "evil" ending, where MC enslaves and rapes his mother, sister and aunt, but this ending is easily avoidable.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020

And i quote as stated in my post wich you probably missed reading:

" I have checked literally ALL games possibly found under the tag pregnancy either completed or still under development."
just to make things clearer ofcourse been looking based on any other tags mentionned. but as you should know the list ain't that big. and most are literally abandonned.

i won't bother abandonned games, my opinion on that. don't release anything if you don't complete it.
if it is just for practice. keep it to yourself.

And neither in that list is actually most combined wich i haven't played yet.
I assumed that maybe some members here knows some games wich possibly haven't even uploaded here.
wich probably should.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Dreams of desire seems to mostly match your criteria.

Despire lacking the pregnancy tag, there is a pregnant harem ending for the game, involving your 2 sisters, your mother and your aunt. This ending however, is hidden by default, so you need to flip a switch to see it. Look up the endings guide, and get the game to the "perfect" ending state. However, before the ending plays out, open up the main options and activate "Alt. ending", which will enable the pregnant "perfect" ending.
Do however note that, if I recall correctly, there are un-avoidable sleep-molestation scenes in the game, in case this goes against your "no rape" policy. I don't recall any of these scenes being with penetration, but I might be wrong. Also, there is an "evil" ending, where MC enslaves and rapes his mother, sister and aunt, but this ending is easily avoidable.
I have that and got the ending, despite the rape policy.
sadly haven't seen anything else from lewdlabs... i even have the side story's.
other then that, i don't see that many games involving at least a few of these.
most creators seems to avoid pregnancy.
can't say that much yet about those who really keep going on one game. it can always become a future content.
a lot of games keep it short. fewer of those are passed 3GB of content tbh. imo a very short story.

i'm in a weird state of thinking what kind of rape goes with that policy tbh.
dreams of desires does involve the negative kind of molesting.
wich i actually didn't like, but the fact that the outcome becomes positive. even tho molesting is still rape.
i did finish that story.
but yeah i did go agains my no rape policy here.