More lesbian female protagonist games

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone feel that there needs to be more good female protagonist/Lesbian games, I mean I know there's a lot of decent lesbian VNs but a lot of the other formats either have a handful of decent games that are in early stages/incomplete/abandoned (or some combination of the two/three) or the lesbian content seems to be just an afterthought or buried under m/f content

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
From developer aspect, probably more general contents will be benefical for both sides. For example, just assuming futa games are not that much popular if it doesnt have cool animations and scenario but on female protagonist I have same feelings with you

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
If I could I would have I have zero coding knowledge, and even less writing ablility
The knowledge needed to write a simple virtual novel can be learned in an hour. As for writing... I can't really tell. It comes naturally for me and I've been doing it for decades but maybe focusing on simple plots and keeping the grammar in check you can get good results.

Renpy is free, Daz is free: Why don't you give it a shot?

Reactions: ShamanLab

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
What kinds of gameplay and sexual content are we talking about? Pretty sure you can find plenty of girl/girl romance flics and slideshows of girls doing friendly non-sexual things together, but that's a far cry from lesbian routes in CoC/TiTS, lesbian vore/guro platformers/hack'n'slash/fighting and the like.

With 3D graphics I imagine proper lesbian sex to be a lot harder to show because a lot of it is in smaller movements or internal. A still image of two women sitting side by side holding vibrators just doesn't look very hot, and if they make out properly you'll spend days fixing all the clipping issues.

Customisable kitchen sink sandboxes can be decent, just accept that you'll pretty much always skip a lot of content in that type of game. Just because you're looking for M/F doesn't mean you want the female MC to pass out drunk and get gang-raped by a bunch of hobos. Or dogs.

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
I'm actually working on one, hopefully it'll be good enough to satisfy your cravings :) It'll be FM / FF depending on your choices in the game, and the demo should be up within the week.

Aug 28, 2021
Hi

The knowledge needed to write a simple virtual novel can be learned in an hour. As for writing... I can't really tell. It comes naturally for me and I've been doing it for decades but maybe focusing on simple plots and keeping the grammar in check you can get good results.

Renpy is free, Daz is free: Why don't you give it a shot?
My 2 cents : Writing is as difficult as drawing. When you're used to, it feel simple but, for untrain people, it's hard to get a good result.

That's say, as for drawing, you can get better with exercice. So, it's a good suggestion to start with a basic story, with few people involved, in a already know universe/setting (aka "don't try to write Dune on the first place") and to keep it short. Write it and rewrite it. Erase weak/ugly phrases and rewrite its. Look for your own style and how it work with the stories you want to tell. Learn new words, lot of it!