RPGM Abandoned Morningstar [v1.7] [Casey Kane]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Never managed to make it happen. If you haven't seen them already I ripped some animations out of the game and posted them over on DA:
WOW! the ass worship scene with the shit is one of the best scene i ever seen! thank you.
i wish you will not abadoned this game :(

Reactions: CaseyKane

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
WOW! the ass worship scene with the shit is one of the best scene i ever seen! thank you.
i wish you will not abadoned this game :(
Thank you. One day, if I can sort out my lack of consistency, I might try something similar. But for the time-being I don't have any game related plans. Sorry.

• Red Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: itsme1 and Jujansol

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you. One day, if I can sort out my lack of consistency, I might try something similar. But for the time-being I don't have any game related plans. Sorry.
God damn you are so good at animation and story telling it's really unfortunate for what have become with this master piece.
The only problem I saw with this game is the short length with the relationship build up which vore end everything quickly or it's just game over, was hoping you make her respawn instead of re load or to reach vore you must obtain several scenes.

I know it was just a test for you in game design and you nailed it but I hope the complacence doesn't take over your creativity!
DM when you sort everything out that IF you wanna get back with mornigstar, remember I'll be your supporter.

PS: Add more lesbian scene, never liked bestiality.

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Never managed to make it happen. If you haven't seen them already I ripped some animations out of the game and posted them over on DA:
Damn, both the writing and animations are good! Love seeing the protagonist slowly being corrupted/giving in.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes