Most anticipated game updates?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What game or game keeps you checking F95 (or the developer's Patreon) on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis?

What about the game excites you?
Is it simply the visuals or does your affection go deeper?
Do you like a good story?

I'm curious to know what a game needs to keep your attention.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Artemis- Wonderful visuals, nice mix of lovely ladies, compelling story. Could do without the free-roam sections, but even then its' free-roam isn't that bad (see Being a DIK)

City of Broken Dreamers- same as above, minus the free-roam.

Summer Heat- The girls are doing all the carrying here. Not much in the way story so far.

Pale Carnations- Hana and Hana alone. Enough said.

Bare Witness- I wanna see how the story ends.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Areas of gray
bare witness
being a dik
City of Broken Dreamers
Desert Stalker
FreshWomen
Hail Dicktator
Love of Magic
Love Season
Lust theory
Milfy_City :)cautious:)
Monkey Business
My Best Deal
My Pleasure
Our Red String
Photo Hunt
Power Vacuum
Tales from the Unending Void
The Genesis Order
Timestamps
To Be a King
Under the Witch
The seven Realms

there are some other ones im forgetting and other ongoing ones but they have too little content for me to be excited for just a single update.

Basically most non harem games are too boring for me. I look for games with great visuals including the female models that are attractive and the scenes that are spicy and don't put me too sleep.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Artemis- Wonderful visuals, nice mix of lovely ladies, compelling story. Could do without the free-roam sections, but even then its' free-roam isn't that bad (see Being a DIK)

City of Broken Dreamers- same as above, minus the free-roam.

Summer Heat- The girls are doing all the carrying here. Not much in the way story so far.

Pale Carnations- Hana and Hana alone. Enough said.

Bare Witness- I wanna see how the story ends.
I really like Artemis, CoBD, and Bare Witness. I was initially excited by Summer Heat but it is going to be a horror game and I am not into watching characters die.

Pale Carnations I don't like humiliation and degradation. As the game is based heavily on those two elements I quickly stopped playing it.

Areas of gray
bare witness
being a dik
City of Broken Dreamers
Desert Stalker
FreshWomen
Hail Dicktator
Love of Magic
Love Season
Lust theory
Milfy_City :)cautious:)
Monkey Business
My Best Deal
My Pleasure
Our Red String
Photo Hunt
Power Vacuum
Tales from the Unending Void
The Genesis Order
Timestamps
To Be a King
Under the Witch
The seven Realms

there are some other ones im forgetting and other ongoing ones but they have too little content for me to be excited for just a single update.

Basically most non harem games are too boring for me. I look for games with great visuals including the female models that are attractive and the scenes that are spicy and don't put me too sleep.
Yeah, I truly hate sandbox games and RPGM, could have the best visuals for the sex scenes with full animation and sound but wouldn't matter. I am more invested in Visual Novels and story being accompanied by great scenes, which is why I struggled with letting go of BaDik but I didn't really like the MC and I hated the minigames. Really I think you and I have completely opposite interests in terms of games. I like monogamous relationships, perhaps with the MC being able to entertain several LI before picking someone at the end, and a very strong story.

Nymphomania Priestess
I'm not really into RPGM games... I know I am missing out on games but there are plenty already.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Man the good old days when I actually look forward to seeing an update here. Nowadays most games whose threads I am following are stuck in development hell pumping out trivial updates every once in a while.

aka_annika_bell

Apr 11, 2023
I'm most looking forward to the next and last Bare Witness chapter. It's been my favorite AVN since I got into the genre.

Looking forward to the next Eternum chapter, future installments of Hillside, and I don't know if any more of FreshWomen is coming out, but I enjoyed that quite a bit.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Man the good old days when I actually look forward to seeing an update here. Nowadays most games whose threads I am following are stuck in development hell pumping out trivial updates every once in a while.
At this point I expect all games to fail unless they are by people who have already developed a game. So I will bet that Philly, MrDot, Drifty, STWADev, and a few others will continue to push out updates and finish what they started. All the other games out there I expect to continue to pad the huge number of abandoned games on this site. Always happy to be proven wrong.

I'm most looking forward to the next and last Bare Witness chapter. It's been my favorite AVN since I got into the genre.

Looking forward to the next Eternum chapter, future installments of Hillside, and I don't know if any more of FreshWomen is coming out, but I enjoyed that quite a bit.
I really liked Bare Witness until it essentially decided all women are going to join into a harem (with the notable exceptions of Val and... the other one...). My disappointment stems from the fact the characters seemed somewhat realistic, but harems are the most unrealistic and male wish fulfillment idea. It felt like a cop out. Still looking forward to the ending, want to see what the developers can do once they've learned from that game.

Eternum I actually hate the art style, not my thing at all. I've tried to get into it multiple times but it just doesn't do it for me. Glad the dev is having success with it though, I liked his last game. I've not played Hillside in a long time, all of the characters behaved like irrational idiots, but I hear it was soft rebooted so I may take a look again. Freshwomen is another that I "kinda" like but isn't a favorite, art is well done, not a fan of the story. But I am really picky about what I fap to... LOL

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
These days, anything decent that isn't another Visual Novel.

Management, RPG or sidescroller, doesn't matter to me as long as it's fun to play with decent artwork. Specifically, anything by Remtairy, The Last Goblin (a less well known harem rpg), Nymphomania Priestess, Claire's Quest, Peasants Quest and a few others.

Twoop

Mar 28, 2020
Desert Stalker: Finally a great dom game.

Being a Dik: One of best VNs.

Taffy Tales: Creative corruption of absolutely everyone.

X-change life: A fun futa game.

A few HTML games that use gifs/webms are also interesting, but I haven't seen any reach full potential yet so I'm just casually looking out for good ones.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Grandma's House - really great game

Chasing sunsets - it just HOT
A family venture - mom is sexy
Power Vacuum - mom and older sister are HOT, youngers sister is hilarious and game has nice comedy
Photohunt - mom is HOT
Midlife crisis - Like the story and the daughter is HOT
Monkey business - like the game and models
Single again - really like the story and Lilith is awesome!