Most attractive archetype

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Most girls in games have common traits with certain archetypes. What is your favourite ones? What girl from what game represents your tastes the best?

Personally I'm into weird ones (in a good way) and cold intelligent hostile type (hello Bella from Being a DIK).

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Thats a hard one. I tend to like most ladies in these games. I'm a bring all kinds to the yard type of guy.

If you twisted my arm though. I do also like the strange girls in the game. Makes for a bit of surprise in what they'll do. I also like the generally fun and forward girls. You know the ones that are usually outgoing or tell the mc their intentions pretty early.

Jane from

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nikki from

Thay are examples of fun forward girls.

Luna from

She kind of represents the strange and crazy girls.

Excelsior

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Crazy women are the best.
A study based on 100 years of crime data, concluded that women commit murder twice as often as men, and more often than not they get away with it. Police are so biased in their thinking, a woman can be found standing over a dead body with a gun in her hand, and the police will assume that she is the victim.

us-ipad-1-game-cheats-femme-fatale-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-sarcophagus-beast-edition.jpeg

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Crazy women are the best.
A study based on 100 years of crime data, concluded that women commit murder twice as often as men, and more often than not they get away with it. Police are so biased in their thinking, a woman can be found standing over a dead body with a gun in her hand, and the police will assume that she is the victim.

View attachment 255070
Dark triad isn't a joke)

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
One archetype that is appealing to me is what I call the Immaculate Whore. This is a woman of unparalleled beauty and grace, possibly a bit cold in demeanor, who has an inner sexual drive that, when unleashed, is positively demonic. Even if she slips into dirty talk it's enough to drive men crazy.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I have a thing for tomboys/sporty types, they're more willing to take the lead, or as a sub can take more punishment than others.

Also, even as an atheist I can recognize yoga pants/shorts are a gift from god

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Now that I think about it, im not totally sure how to describe it. I guess i would say I like the edgy girls that act all tough but are actually quite sensitive. They just have a shell, and i happen to like getting them out of that shell :sneaky:. Luna from DeLuca Family is a good example of this, she acts all kinds of badass but she really just wants hugs and a nice pair of yellow heels.

I also like what i would call "rocker" girls. Darker clothing, maybe a tattoo and some piercings. Like Lisa from Become A Rockstar and Melissa from AL.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
"Never stick your dick in crazy"

Personally, I don't have a type, instead I prefer to be surprised by fresh ideas and characters. Even if I did have a type, it's a moot point because my preference is always for good writing and even the oldest and most common cliches can be amazing in the hands of a talented writer (see Grisaia).

Reactions: DrackDrap

215303j

I have to say I'm in favour of the sweet and innocent type.
But that doesn't mean she has to be stupid, quite the opposite!

Like Claire from Our Fate.