Most Difficult Choices In Adult Games

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I think this could be an interesting topic to talk about. What is the most difficult choice you've had to make in an adult game? This can be a difficult moral choices or a choice where both options seem equally good/bad. It can be a dialogue choice or a gameplay choice or whatever other choice you want.

And did that choice actually end up having concequences? Or was it just a meaningless choice?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Hmm, choosing to purposely pursue the bad endings in for the sake of 100% completion, heh.
Hmm. I hadn't heard of that game before. The art looks nice though. The story on the other hand looks like it's going to make me cry. Is it good?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@Bright Sun Studios Ya, it is a great game. The story is overall very enjoyable, except maybe Rin's arc, which I never liked, despite her being the character I kinda naturally gravitated to the most in the first part of the game. The art's so-so, the character sprites are really well done, but the backgrounds are filtered photos and the CG are mediocre at best and downright ugly at worst. But the story makes up for it and it does have a fair few tear jerking moments, both happy and sad tears.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So far, for me, it was the choice not to save the Korean chick from the first rape in Depraved Awakening. I felt it would show my hand too soon and make it impossible to do what I needed to do.

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
Hmm, choosing to purposely pursue the bad endings in for the sake of 100% completion, heh.
I liked that game, though I only played through 2 storylines (didn't even finish the 2nd).

I am currently playing Doushin- same heart. It's a game with an interesting storyline but a high amount of rape. It was difficult for me to keep clearing the bad endings first just because I feel for the characters, but I did it. A part of me wants to see the other endings, which is why I'm not quitting (I have a legacy of not finishing games).

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
This decision is so difficult i still havent decided: the photographer asked "what is the most important thing for you"

upload_2018-5-10_11-29-8.png

And I only got a month to decide until next update! Which will turn out to be the Bad Ending? Thats the one i want.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Adult games (at least the one I've played) rarely have hard decision, be it for the lack of consequence, walkthroughs, immediate payoff or rollback (on Ren'py) I usually don't feel conflicted enough to call any decision difficult. Most of the time, the dilemma of "who is be best girl?" is the hardest decision.

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
The most difficult choice ...

Choose between
1: Stubborn grind another 2 hours in the hope of seeing a different scene.

2: Delete the game and torture my mind to look for a game that is not a new shit about a young pervert who wants to fuck with his (step?)mother / (step?)sister /(step?) aunt / teacher / college colleague with grind , bad end screen, no story etc ....

Last consequence: Thinking about suicide by playing my cute cousin / roomate

But more seriously ... I can not take it off my mind that this is a game and I only have to go back and see the other options. So I do not think I have encountered a difficult choice. Some interesting choices maybe...

Reactions: groove888