Most Fuded Games LIST (High number of patreons)

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
I'm looking for a list where i can see the highest earning games (not necessarily on patreon).

I'm hoping this list will help me find some high-quality games with alot of content. Any ideas where i can find a list like that?

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
That's a good list but there's some games in there ( just like monster girl island ) that get SO MUCH money and yet they're unplayable, and barely have any content.It's kind-of fucked up.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Devs have no control over patrons so it's not really a good way to measure a game's content, quality or the team's ambitions. A small hobby project can hit off easily if it hits a nerve while an ambitious team can stay niche.

Often the expectations grow exponentially with more patrons but that doesn't necessarily correlate with the devs resources. Many do that stuff in their freetime - as a hobby - and just want to make a few bucks with it. And then: BAM! Suddenly you're expected to do this full-time.

In that regard I feel kinda bad for them.

So.. I guess it's better if you don't go for the cash in order to find such games.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Devs have no control over patrons so it's not really a good way to measure a game's content, quality or the team's ambitions. A small hobby project can hit off easily if it hits a nerve while an ambitious team can stay niche.

Often the expectations grow exponentially with more patrons but that doesn't necessarily correlate with the devs resources. Many do that stuff in their freetime - as a hobby - and just want to make a few bucks with it. And then: BAM! Suddenly you're expected to do this full-time.

So.. I guess it's better if you don't go for the cash in order to find such games.
I absolutely agree!

So how do you reccomend i go around to finding games with alot of content?

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
F95 is a good way to search.
Check out the trending games for example. Most have some dev-time on their plate.
Another Good way is to sort by total replies in the game section.
Or you sort by last reply and look at the version number/total replies/etc.

Another way is to check out reddit. r/nsfwgaming has some recommendation lists and stuff. or check out r/eroge.

Reactions: tneer2

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Yeah it's an indicator of popularity but not necessarily quality. For instance the number 1 game by sub count is SummerTime Saga and I don't even like that game. I do admit to trying it to see what all the commotion was about though. Many of the other devs on the top of the chart I've never even heard of. So they're probably catering to stuff I'm not into.

Reactions: 215303j