Seeking Most unique setting/story?

onmyown23

Sep 30, 2020
Fantasy/sci-fi - they all seem to follow similar tropes - be great if I can be proven wrong on that.

School setting/corrupt your friends/sisters/mother, there's probably 1000s.

Anyone have something that either the initial setting or the first 30 minutes of gameplay where it's like "wow, never seen this before, interesting concept, I want to learn more about this world."?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well there's nothing new under the sun, but here are some of the more unique ero-games I've played:

Slutcraft - trainer from the trainee perspective, set in an alien environment.
BMO TV - reality-TV show that has contestants TFing each other into bimbos.
Cyberslayers - cyberpunk rapefest involving female bombshells and fat ugly bastard monsters.
Simply Mindy - MC wakes up in Hell and has to hustle in a variety of jobs that pretty much all end in her getting dicked.
Corrupted Saviors - you play as the demon overlord and have to mentally break the superheroines in combat using gangrape and brutal beatings.
Ruin ME - LGBT-friendly sex-positive Lovecraftian story.
On Edge - MC has to save her village from hunger by "milking" drugged male villagers through a gloryhole. Yeah, it's weird.
Autumn Boulevard - A strange little horror game involving gnomes, goblins (who look like gnomes), an intelligent cat, a vaguely-Germanic killer clown, bimbofication, generic creepypasta monsters, and more Fat Ugly Old Bastards than you can shake a stick at.

Last edited:

onmyown23

Sep 30, 2020
Autumn Boulevard certainly sounds different, think I'll give that one a go (my fav genre is horror). Thanks for the list.