Seeking Most Well Rounded Impregnation *Dating Sim Games

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
So, what I mean by this is that the game as a whole cannot be either so mechanics based (purely numbers and stat-grinding till even pregnancy becomes utterly mundane/ for example those battle scrollers that lets you get pregged by every opponent) or so vn/plot-based (pregnancy happens way at the end and is like...one scene tops). Why dating sims though? There has to be romance, or a at least a realistic push and pull of feelings to organically portray the attraction between the cast of characters. Not necessarily sappy vanilla romance though, if it's straight up heavy seduction/training, I'm fine with that as well. Point is, there must be effort on the pc to get each girl, even better if during the course of the "conquest" there are multiple interactions between the entire cast (not just pc and one girl in a vacuum). So a recommendations for such a game? I also don't mind if main char is a futa, AND if it isn't strictly a dating sim (like it has a tag as such). It can be dating sim *like.

*Bonus Features that I'd really want to be seen (but I'm not prioritizing 'cause they're uncommon) :
Why bonus? Not confident if it even exists in conjunction with what I want above. Essentially if there's any penis/fertility growth, I'd really jump on that game. I like raising chars from bottom to top. Kinda takes away from the challenge if you already start out as a super handsome/super chad/super hung dude (or futa...but futa games are rarer). Also said penis/fertility growth better have an effect on the gameplay (like makes seduction easier) and not just a visual change.

Big bonus if its a jap/translated game. I think I've seen a lot of the more english-based games on f95 (lilith's throne, summertime saga, etc.) so I need a guide if you will to the jap games.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX