Seeking Mother and son games where the mother is pegging her son or the mother is a Trans/Futanari

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hey fellow Perverts, I am searching for mother/son games where there is one or more scenes of a mother pegging her son. Game engine type dos not matter. Crossdressing, futa moms, sadist moms and japanse games are also okay. So I hope you all can give me some suggestions as i am not finding any by tags. Many thanks, you are all awesome:D(y) EDIT: I will also collect them in a list and post them here, so evrybody can enjoy those games

List (strapon):
The Big Score (Step-mother, not marked as incest)
Oh My Love (real Mother, no real scene but teaser as one of the ends)
LifePlay(3d realtime sandbox game with and incest patch)
Perverted Education(not markes as incest but has incest content, primarily teacher sissification game but mum gets in on the act )
Kinky Life Game(not markes as incest but has a guuardian descreption, primarily sissification again)
Superpowered - couple of scenes with mother pegging her son
Time Loop Hunter - not really pegging as in with a strapon, but there is a scene where mother uses a dildo on son

List (Trans/Futanari Mom):
LifePlay(3d realtime sandbox game with and incest patch)

List(unsure, needs to be confirmed):
Cute Monsters and Mommy! ( mom in this one is an insane sadist )

List (other pegging incest):
Kelly's Family: Mother In Law where the mc gets pegged by his mother in law

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Perverted Education (primarily teacher sissification game but mum gets in on the act)
Kinky Life Game (primarily sissification again)

Last edited:
Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
What if it's a futa mother fucking her son, is that okay, or does it have to be with a strap-on dildo?
yeah this would be okay too, i will make two lists then one where the mom wears a strapon and one wre she is a futa :love:(y) so please suggest game if you have any

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Time Loop Hunter - not really pegging as in with a strapon, but there is a scene where mother uses a dildo on son
(Also I don't remember in these two if the devs changed the mom to stepmom cause of patreon rules or whatever, just fyi if it matters)

Also wanted to include Kelly's Family: Mother In Law where the mc gets pegged by his mother in law. Don't know if it really goes here, but if you want check it out see if it fits.

Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
(Also I don't remember in these two if the devs changed the mom to stepmom cause of patreon rules or whatever, just fyi if it matters)

Also wanted to include Kelly's Family: Mother In Law where the mc gets pegged by his mother in law. Don't know if it really goes here, but if you want check it out see if it fits.
many thanks i added the links to the lists and made a new one for your mother in law recommendation. Stay safe and awesome:)(y)

Reactions: TheMile

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017

I downloaded the SuperPowered 44.3 and check every pic in the Mom.rpa and the images.rpa and there are no Pegging pics? Where did you see this?

Also the Wiki site for SuperPowered does not say anything about Pegging?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I downloaded the SuperPowered 44.3 and check every pic in the Mom.rpa and the images.rpa and there are no Pegging pics? Where did you see this?

Also the Wiki site for SuperPowered does not say anything about Pegging?
those are events from other girls, whre the moher is alos tehre. just look through all obsessive folders of a character folder