VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do you mean?
It would appear at some point Tara may turn Michelle into a futa in order to impregnate Amelia. Is hinted at the end of the first day, by the dream sequence. And that BWG has futa listed on his Subscribestar page. And with SC just being released, us finding out a lit about Tara's nature.

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
It would appear at some point Tara may turn Michelle into a futa in order to impregnate Amelia. Is hinted at the end of the first day, by the dream sequence. And that BWG has futa listed on his Subscribestar page. And with SC just being released, us finding out a lit about Tara's nature.
This makes sense. I actually thought that in the finale Michelle will impregnate Amelia, and possibly the neighbors too, but only through biological technology (epigenetics, she is seen reading a book). I think that there will be a futa but futa action is not necessarily the good direction for this game.

Reactions: Yumberduddle

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Makes me wonder if we should add Michelle and Amelia to the DDoS fan art thread. I would be doing more fan art myself but my render rig died, and can't afford to fix it at the moment

Well there is the base of the mom for MLS and in fairness I also need to reupload everyone from DDoS as well as I have now completely gone and revamped all of them

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Nice.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
MLS Chapter 3 part 2
So here we are again. New update for MLS sporting over a hundred renders if that is something you keep track of. I'm making it free with the plan of having a DDoS update here real soon. I know I keep saying that.

Downloads:

Windows:

Mac:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes