4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Nothing, just that I saw that the game was discontinued, it's a shame, there aren't many games that are full yuri.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is in rework status, so has to go a long way before we'll get anything exciting.
Good game nonetheless.
We are in stage 4 or 5 of the Artistic Developer Cycle.

Game is going well
Dev says "OH NO, I AM AN ARTISTIC PERSON AND THINGS ARE GOING WELL, THIS CANNOT BE"
Explains to patrons that the old art pains his soul and must be fixed
Game progress halts while dev dicks around
Income drops because there are no releases
Dev decides to solve the income problem by launching another game
New game never gets launched because attention is split
Dev decides this is not worth it since he is no longer making money and quits both games

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Nakeeva and Lerd0

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
:rolleyes:
Come on guys... Nothing is abandoned. MLS is a side project. Dev was just working on his main game "Dog days of summer". Recoding Ddos took some time and it will take some more time to get to the point where the old version was. An update for Ddos was released recently. So hopefully sometimes after that updates for MLS will follow.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
compared to DDOS, I actually prefer this over it, like kinetic novel ish style of this game can allow the dev to craft a more focused story and without all those alternate paths means the singular path game can progress further, DDOS is just too complicated for me, if I know I'm gonna love what the dev has to offer, why bother with choosing paths myself?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
compared to DDOS, I actually prefer this over it, like kinetic novel ish style of this game can allow the dev to craft a more focused story and without all those alternate paths means the singular path game can progress further, DDOS is just too complicated for me, if I know I'm gonna love what the dev has to offer, why bother with choosing paths myself?
Do you know what people often complain about in these games? ;) Lack of choices. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DuchessYasmin

agwoodliffe

Apr 14, 2024
Can someone please explain the 'toy' in the first game description photo?
I mean, i get it having 2 ends, but how on earth is it supposed to go hard? Is there like a vacuum thing that operates?
Sorry I'm no experience in toys.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone please explain the 'toy' in the first game description photo?
I mean, i get it having 2 ends, but how on earth is it supposed to go hard? Is there like a vacuum thing that operates?
It's neither soft nor hard, but somewhere in between. Dildos are usually not as hard as plastic, but more elastic, like silicone, for a realistic experience. Double-ended dildos are usually used by two partners in vaginal or anal actions.

Reactions: Gwydion
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes