4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

buff

May 29, 2017
Great New!!!Personally, I prefer MLS over DDoS, there may be a lot less choices, but it is a clearer plot no and the dynamics between characters is better. Well, and I'm looking forward to the futanari and pregnancy theme.
I am 100% with this guy except in the last sentence replace "looking forward to" with "dreading and hopefully can avoid".

Reactions: mikeab69

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well, and I'm looking forward to the futanari and pregnancy theme.
I'm too looking forward to Michelle and Amelia expanding the family. :) Maybe you'll enjoy "Ariana's perverted diary" in the meantime. Pretty girls, female MC with a sister and mother. Will lead to MC becoming a futanari and impregnating her family, possibly others. :)

Would you mind to share todays subscribestar post so we can get more info please?
Well the post is mostly about the dev's trouble with his new computer which resulted in him getting an even newer computer. :) There's a mention of Ddos steam release on Monday and lastly about working on MLS with a projected release date end of September. And that's it.
If you still want read it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, but im a girl...
According to ancient rules of the internet:
Rule 29: On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents.
Rule 30: There are no girls on the Internet.
:D

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
Great New!!!Personally, I prefer MLS over DDoS, there may be a lot less choices, but it is a clearer plot no and the dynamics between characters is better. Well, and I'm looking forward to the futanari and pregnancy theme.
I'm excited for the futa stuff as well! glad to see others as well.

also for the new computer i think bro has a newer ryzen and doesnt know about memory training. oof. shout out to the mom for just buying him a comp.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Wtf?
LOL, ok replace the pronoun too then!
Wtf? What is your problem? Did I write something wrong? English is not my native language and I help myself with a translator. Did I hurt your ego in some way? Yes I'm a girl and I like girls, I don't use some weird pronouns, I'm an ordinary lesbian from Eastern Europe and the mental problems of Western youth don't concern me much.

buff

May 29, 2017
Wtf?
Wtf? What is your problem? Did I write something wrong? English is not my native language and I help myself with a translator. Did I hurt your ego in some way? Yes I'm a girl and I like girls, I don't use some weird pronouns, I'm an ordinary lesbian from Eastern Europe and the mental problems of Western youth don't concern me much.
lolwut

I posted something saying "replace what she said about pregnancy with something else", and I used the wrong pronoun. You corrected me. So I said "replace the pronoun too". Because you clearly wanted me to use the right pronouns for you, since you clearly don't want people to not think you're a guy. That's fine, and I did.

Now you're freaking out. I'm not sure what is going on here, but I think it is not what you think it is.

Last edited:

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
lolwut

I posted something saying "replace what she said about pregnancy with something else", and I used the wrong pronoun. You corrected me. So I said "replace the pronoun too". Because you clearly wanted me to use the right pronouns for you, since for whatever reason you want people to not think you're a guy. That's fine, and I did.

Now you're freaking out. I'm not sure what is going on here, but I think it is not what you think it is.
Maybe I am oversensitive, a lot of stress at work. As I wrote before, English is not my strongest point. If I get unnecessarily carried away then I apologize, a mistake of the operating system-brain.

buff

May 29, 2017
Maybe I am oversensitive, a lot of stress at work. As I wrote before, English is not my strongest point. If I get unnecessarily carried away then I apologize, a mistake of the operating system-brain.
All good! I was playing some word games, and those are hard in a second language. Good day to you, ma'am :)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
lolwut

I posted something saying "replace what she said about pregnancy with something else", and I used the wrong pronoun. You corrected me. So I said "replace the pronoun too". Because you clearly wanted me to use the right pronouns for you, since you clearly don't want people to not think you're a guy. That's fine, and I did.

:)
You wrote "guy". Without a pronoun. She replied with "I'm". Again without a pronoun. :)
Or am I missing something? :unsure:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes I'm a girl and I like girls, I don't use some weird pronouns, I'm an ordinary lesbian from Eastern Europe and the mental problems of Western youth don't concern me much.
OK, what she's getting at, is the weird modern obsession in western Europe and north America with pronouns in connection with the 65535 "genders" or however many there are according to some. :LOL:
Btw. A gamer from eastern Europe in this forum? :) I'm from central Europe myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: IncestMommy

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
1.I looked in my pants and you know what, well I don't have a penis, then I guess I'm a girl.
2.Probably at school agonizing over math and staring at my teacher.
I'm assuming it was a female teacher (mine was french) with nice big tits, I would be sitting next to you staring.. I know I did....
(My math teacher was a male, it might explain why my low french grades vs high math grades....)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes