4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
MLS 5.2

Oh this is going to be a fun one. So here is a rough cut of this update. I need to really just go through the entire game and do some smoothing out, adding music and the like. But I didn't get nearly as much as I had hoped I would over the past week or so and I would just rather be done with it for now and get back to work on DDoS.

So the reason this update has taken as long as it has is because this is the update that adds the dreaded Futa. I knew this was going to upset a lot of people and knowing that it was going to get backlash added a feeling of dread that then took a lot of fun out of making it thus causing me to just ignore it for over a year.

Not an excuse, but I finally did what I should have done eight months ago and just gritted my teeth and pushed through it. Well now I have and now we will see what the backlash really is.

On that note, I will probably be taken a month simi break, meaning my plan is to have the next game update out the middle to end of November. But I will let you know if things change.

Change Log:
So well over 250 images though about half of them are just alternates so yeah, it's a short update.
The dreaded futa sex scene. It is (mostly) skippable though there will be scene's in the future that won't be.

Windows:

Mac:

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
MLS 5.2

Oh this is going to be a fun one. So here is a rough cut of this update. I need to really just go through the entire game and do some smoothing out, adding music and the like. But I didn't get nearly as much as I had hoped I would over the past week or so and I would just rather be done with it for now and get back to work on DDoS.

So the reason this update has taken as long as it has is because this is the update that adds the dreaded Futa. I knew this was going to upset a lot of people and knowing that it was going to get backlash added a feeling of dread that then took a lot of fun out of making it thus causing me to just ignore it for over a year.

Not an excuse, but I finally did what I should have done eight months ago and just gritted my teeth and pushed through it. Well now I have and now we will see what the backlash really is.

On that note, I will probably be taken a month simi break, meaning my plan is to have the next game update out the middle to end of November. But I will let you know if things change.

Change Log:
So well over 250 images though about half of them are just alternates so yeah, it's a short update.
The dreaded futa sex scene. It is (mostly) skippable though there will be scene's in the future that won't be.

Windows:

Mega

Mac:
Mega
Great! Looking very much forward to futa content! Good idea!

Reactions: scaryterry19

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
MLS 5.2

Change Log:

Windows:

Mega

Mac:
Mega
I kinda loved it! wouldnt mind futa at all... i wanted more actually. But at the same time i would like lesbian scenes also! :love:

Also took me few mins on main menu .. loved the soundtrack! :love: lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
MLS 5.2

Change Log:

Windows:

Mega

Mac:
Mega
I'm glad you finally bit the bullet. And all the credit for having the courage to do so. Even if this flops, which I doubt it will, the courage to try is all that really matters.

And know, especially now that my personal situation has improved and updates for this and DDoS are improving, supporters like me will advocate for you. Those of us that were fans of Coceter Chronicles don't want a repeat of that

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Found typo:

..their health don't themselves look all that *helthy*

And another remark:

Maybe add something like <thinking> or a color, so you know she isn't saying it, but thinking it.
If you continue with text, I'm not totally sure if it is still being said, or just a thought often...

And one consistency:

If you decide to join instead of watch sydney and your daughter, later when you are with your
daughter in the hospital, she says you were watching and getting eaten out, which is in this
case incorrect...

I see the futa scene needs some rework, some images sequence isn't totally correct.

I think you did fine with the futa scene, at least it isn't a transformer male, but a real woman,
with extra appendix. Which I think is fun. But don't overdo it like some games out there,
and you will be fine. Nice update by the way...

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Haven't played it yet, but my suggestion regarding a cock would be to make it form "on demand", when the owner wants to use it on someone, the clit would transform into a full cock. This way sparing the owner the embarrassment and also making it more practical, not having to buy new clothes or struggling with a new appendage. She would only need to keep her arousal in check to avoid "accidents". :) (Let's not get into the anatomy of it, it's magic, OK. ;))
This also means you'd need a different model only for some sex scenes. ;)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.2] [BlackWeb Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [196 MB]
- - - -

Mac [192 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Why dread releasing an update with content you can make optional? Normally, you'd just do that and let the chips fall where they may.

I would also strongly suggest a proofreading of the entire script. Too many things to list here.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it's a short update
what's new, not like there ever was "long" update
go through the entire game and do some smoothing out
yay, more blur! good, cuz i can still see some details on characters, just go full DDoS on it, remake really "smoothed" it out alright

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
FYI, the "Gui Textbox Mod" breaks the game as the saves and even new game just crashes it. I tried with and without it multiple times.

Last edited:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Given the minimal amount of text you'd really think the proofreading would at least be a LITTLE bit better than this.
I'm dubious that can be explained by "I was worried about backlash". Really drags down the content when at times every sentence has 5 errors in it ...

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes