VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.2] [BlackWeb Games]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
that's another way for it be done. my objection was the claim that the only way for the mom to get the daughter preggers is by the mom growing a futa dick. it's a way and it seems to be the way the dev has chosen but it is not the only way, especially since mom growing a futa dick is not a idea strongly tethered to reality either.
An artificially made futanari could also work. Maybe. I have previously written what would such a procedure entail. The surgery wouldn't be easy. Let alone creating the necessary parts. (I think it's buried somewhere in this thread. :giggle: ) So there you have another option. ;)

I previously suggested using the hospital as part of the solution. With both with the ivf and the futa. I even speculated that Tara could be using the hospital for her own goals. So magic is still not off the table. Maybe some stem cell experiment. Transplanting them in the right place and coaxing them to grow into a particular part. :geek:

I'm curious how Dr. Asa's will explain it. There being no surgery and all. :unsure:
Btw. you do have magic in this game and Ddos already (Tara ;)).

Last edited:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
There are more and lots of typos. I think it should be corrected (time), but it works anyways (for me as an non native english). So unless there is not someone taking this job we might not see a change to this anytime soon - if you see how long new content takes to come up ... I'd prefer more frequent updates with content over grammar correction honestly at this point.
I prefer to work in updates, it's far easier for me to type out multiple small updates over one big one, and given some people bitch when crashlogs are posted in code boxes, a big fuckoff wall of grammar changes would likely make their heads explode.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Dr Asa is hot. I just wished the scene in the supply closet could have gone down the other way round. ;) With Michelle squeezing and sucking the Dr's huge tits and drilling her pussy. :)

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
A unique game in a sense that it has pretty good dialogue for a full on fuck fest VN. Still, little to no story, only picks up a bit at the end. Shame about rare updates.
And yes, Michelle going futa with mother/daughter 'book club' is hella hot idea. Looking forward for more updates.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
To each their own I suppose. The futa just means the game isnt for me anymore, which is fine. Not everything made has to be something I like.

If the dev wanted to make a magic penis ok in world, I dont really see why they couldnt just also make it in world ok for females to reproduce with each other.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well i don´t mind futa games because i play them too and i like them a lot,but not to being clear from early on where this game is going will probably backfire a lot.
i had a hunch that something would happen seeing Tara in a Dream sequence.

and lets be honest: one of the few things i hate most is forced stuff on the player.
when it is clear that the game is a Kinetic novel than i do not mind because then i know what comes.
this kind of games if NOT Kinetic need more than one way to handle scenes players not want to be forced on.

the biggest bang will be the all of the sudden futa encounter and that it will be probably the end of this pure lesbian game.
for me the MC was to interested in a dick for a woman who always said in the whole game so far that she is an all girl gal.
but no first time seeing a dick for god knows how long and she goes and touches it.
not the reaction that i expected for seeing a woman with a dick for the first time.
that alone gives away a complete turn around for this game.

i am not saying i dislike it,but i will not say i like it either because of the suddenness in this.
i hope you have at least told where this game goes to your supporters????

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes