4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I feel like a broken record at this point and wish that people would read more that the last one or two posts in a thread.
In the first few minutes the daughter Amelia expressed a wish for a baby to her mom Michelle. I immediately took it that she wanted a child from her mom. Then Michelle had a dream where she met an otherworldly creature, Tara. Tara is a horny being and first appeared in Ddos and her own little game and can grant wishes and summon a cock herself. I though that it maybe, possibly could be used sometime in the future in some side plot. I find the idea of the mom having a baby with her daughter very hot, whether the mom or the daughter end up pregnant. So I am happy that I'll get my wish fulfilled. My ideal ending to MLS would be a wedding with both Michelle and Amelia pregnant.
Could it have been handled differently? Yes.
A "magical" tool, say a dildo, could have been used instead of a fleshy cock. Even though it could have been explained in game as an advanced device, I feel people would be complaining that it is unrealistic.
A magical ritual would have served the purpose as well. There is magic in that world although it is hidden and not in the open. It could make for a very intimate and loving scene, regardless of the amount of physical contact involved. It could end with just a kiss just as well as an explosive orgasm. The scene still would be hot and people would still complain about it being magic.
I frankly wouldn't have minded a scene set in a lab, where a special kind of in vitro fertilization was performed. I can already see people claim that it's dull and boring.
In the end Bwg had to make a decision. How would you have handled it, provided that no third party DNA can be used and adoption not an option? ;)
Well, I would have just made the world one where females could reproduce with each other. Thats it. If the dev is ok with magic penis' being in the game, it shouldnt be a problem to establish early on that females can get other females pregnant.

It feels like the dev wants to have a grounded game in reality...except for the magic penis which doenst really make sense. If magic is real in world he/she could literally do anything, and they chose futa as the option.

They could say hey, your coochie is magic for the next 2 nights and if you rub them together and have a big climax bam, a baby could be born.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
well angry dudes who don't want see futas here (that's your right and I respect it) if you're ok with Michelle's daughter being pregnant by her mother what do you suggest instead ?
Well, a magic futa penis has shown the game isnt grounded in reality at all and literally anything is on the table.

How about a magic coochie that when you rub it on a non magic coochie she can get pregnant? Not that hard

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Finally the "dreaded futa" was an attractive and kind woman, so it wasn't dreadful :ROFLMAO: I'm eager to know the explanation Asa proposed to give, but it'll be for the coming update. By the way, it would be nice if Michelle and Asa had their next time(s) in a more suitable place, I mean more private and comfortable.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Well, a magic futa penis has shown the game isnt grounded in reality at all and literally anything is on the table.

How about a magic coochie that when you rub it on a non magic coochie she can get pregnant? Not that hard
not very grounded in reality either honestly?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Amazing news. Really sad about the fact that the nature of the internet being full of haters made the dev struggle with working on it. If someone has an idea they want to make into a game they shouldn't feel anxious about other's opinions on it.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Amazing news. Really sad about the fact that the nature of the internet being full of haters made the dev struggle with working on it. If someone has an idea they want to make into a game they shouldn't feel anxious about other's opinions on it.
Absolutely agree with you...

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well, I would have just made the world one where females could reproduce with each other. Thats it. If the dev is ok with magic penis' being in the game, it shouldnt be a problem to establish early on that females can get other females pregnant.

It feels like the dev wants to have a grounded game in reality...except for the magic penis which doenst really make sense. If magic is real in world he/she could literally do anything, and they chose futa as the option.

They could say hey, your coochie is magic for the next 2 nights and if you rub them together and have a big climax bam, a baby could be born.
You propose a world where men are not needed and this world does contain men. So no reason for such a trait to evolve. :) Not saying that you cannot have a fictional world where females can reproduce together, however their anatomy would have to be different from our women. ;)
There's magic and then there's magic. Hard magic system vs soft magic system. In the first one magic has to obey rules and can do only certain things you establish that it can. You have to remain consistent for it to work, but you get a more satisfying result. You can even use it as a storytelling device to move the plot forward. In a soft magic system, magic can do whatever you want it to do. It is often used as a crutch, kind of a deus ex machina. See Disney's star wars fanfiction. Though I wouldn't call it even that, as they are clearly not fans. :(
I think you see the difference. Bwg has invented a whole history for his fictional world, we can assume that he has thought about the role and rules of magic in his world. And he has so far shown restraint in applying magic in his games. Thus we can assume he is leaning towards a hard magic system.
So no magic being used willy-nilly. ;)
However I did mention using a magic ritual to impregnate Amelia. Integrate it in the story and I would be perfectly fine with it. For example Michelle meets Tara in disguise and she points her to a tome of ancient wisdom. Or just appears in her dream and explains to her how to cast the spell. You get the picture.
You know, I would find it funny, if in the future we get a scene of Michelle and Amelia sitting in a circle and summoning ancient gods. Bastet, Hathor, Aphrodite, or any old fertility deity. Michelle even could act as a medium and invoke the deity in question. And then fuck the shit out of Amelia. Hell, call upon the Elder gods and grow tentacles and several long cocks, lift Amelia in the air and fill all her orifices. :LOL:
Anyway. We don't know the nature of Asa's appendage. Though I have a feeling that it's her pet project and not research officially conducted at the hospital. She could also have crossed paths with Tara, who bestowed upon her this gift. We don't know. :unsure:

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Those that don't like the scene with Dr Asa can skip it and get the information from Asa anyway.
I remember Bwg wrote some time ago that futanari scenes will be skippable or avoidable, apart from a few needed for the story. I don't know if anything has changed and he went "fuck it, I'll just put a cock on Michelle and run with it". :unsure:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
This is just a shout-out to BWG. I asked in the fan art thread for an update on the links for the Daz models, and 10 minutes later, I had them.

Now to see what Michelle would look like as a futa.
Go for it. ;) May I suggest giving Amelia that treatment? ;) And put them in a hot pose together. :giggle:

naibsel

Aug 26, 2018
SO like you can just make the futa content optional. many people who are not into it would be fine if they don't have to deal with it.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes