Seeking Mother MC games

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I am looking for games where the MC is a mother and has the option of being corrupted and having an intimate relationship with her children whether they're boys or girls.
"A Wife and a Mother" is an example but I'd prefer if the game has more sexual content "It has been 3 years since A Wife and a Mother was made and it has only one sex scene unfortunately the developer was focusing more on the shower scenes"
I don't know what kind of tags I should use to find these kind of games so I'm asking for your help and thanks in advance.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I am looking for games where the MC is a mother and has the option of being corrupted and having an intimate relationship with her children whether they're boys or girls.
"A Wife and a Mother" is an example but I'd prefer if the game has more sexual content "It has been 3 years since A Wife and a Mother was made and it has only one sex scene unfortunately the developer was focusing more on the shower scenes"
I don't know what kind of tags I should use to find these kind of games so I'm asking for your help and thanks in advance.
I don't know whether it counts or not but https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v0-97-2-heaven-studios.86/ has a route with 'soon to be' step son. You play as a female fiance of a widowed guy who has a son from his previous wedding. Also have scenes with father-in-law. But it's an NTR game.