Seeking Mother NTR without generic tough guy

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
I'm looking for Mom NTR games (or of similar nature) where the male isn't a generic tough guy (e.g. tanned playboy, arrogant boss, manipulative womanizer).
The game doesn't need to strictly be Mother NTR . The heroine could be a wife, a sister, or just a woman that has a affectionate behavior towards the MC. Also, it doesn't need to be netorare since some of the games in the list below aren't considered as such.

Examples of games that fits the bill would be:
- Dead Moon Survival (Mother x Zombies)
- Bone Tales The Manor (Mother x Dog)
- Sex Bot (Mother x Nerd)
- A Wife and a Mother (Many scenarios)
- NTRMAN games (Mother x Shota/Teen, Mother x Goblin)
- Squirrel Legacy (Mother x Big Squirrel)
- Love Zombies (Mother x Zombies)
- I want to have sex with my mom (Mother x Nerd)
- Mischief War (Mother x Shotas)
- Autonoe Games (Mother x Shotas, Mother x Monsters)
- Cuckoldry Festival (Mother x Shotas)
- Curse of Pleasure (Technically isn't Mother NTR, but the sister takes care of the little brother. Sister x Goblins, Sister x Shotas)
- Young Wife Souffle (Wife, not mother. Wife x Shotas)
- Indecent Wife Hana (Wife, not mother. Also Netorase not Netorare. Wife x Insecure young man)
- Family at home (Mother x Young man that is very short but not really. Author kind of got lost, but I guess he is meant to be a brat, so it fits the bill)
- My unknown NTR week (Mother x Old man, Older sisters x Shota)
- Total Seduction (Mother x Dog, Mother x Homeless man)

Examples of what I'm NOT looking for:
- My Mother Kyoko
- The Spellbook
- Power Vacuum
- Big Brother (and all its clones)

I'm realizing just now that I already have a pretty big list for such a specific niche (I found these over the years), but it would be nice to expand it.

On a side note, is there a game with a premise similar to "Okaasan Online"? It would be cool to see a game where the MC is on a fantasy adventure but mother tags along, resulting in NTR.

Edit: Punctuation

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022

Namrobi

Aug 27, 2023
I'm looking for Mom NTR games (or of similar nature) where the male isn't a generic tough guy (e.g. tanned playboy, arrogant boss, manipulative womanizer).
The game doesn't need to strictly be Mother NTR . The heroine could be a wife, a sister, or just a woman that has a affectionate behavior towards the MC. Also, it doesn't need to be netorare since some of the games in the list below aren't considered as such.

Examples of games that fits the bill would be:
- Dead Moon Survival (Mother x Zombies)
- Bone Tales The Manor (Mother x Dog)
- Sex Bot (Mother x Nerd)
- A Wife and a Mother (Many scenarios)
- NTRMAN games (Mother x Shota/Teen, Mother x Goblin)
- Squirrel Legacy (Mother x Big Squirrel)
- Love Zombies (Mother x Zombies)
- I want to have sex with my mom (Mother x Nerd)
- Mischief War (Mother x Shotas)
- Autonoe Games (Mother x Shotas, Mother x Monsters)
- Cuckoldry Festival (Mother x Shotas)
- Curse of Pleasure (Technically isn't Mother NTR, but the sister takes care of the little brother. Sister x Goblins, Sister x Shotas)
- Young Wife Souffle (Wife, not mother. Wife x Shotas)
- Indecent Wife Hana (Wife, not mother. Also Netorase not Netorare. Wife x Insecure young man)
- Family at home (Mother x Young man that is very short but not really. Author kind of got lost, but I guess he is meant to be a brat, so it fits the bill)
- My unknown NTR week (Mother x Old man, Older sisters x Shota)
- Total Seduction (Mother x Dog, Mother x Homeless man)

Examples of what I'm NOT looking for:
- My Mother Kyoko
- The Spellbook
- Power Vacuum
- Big Brother (and all its clones)

I'm realizing just now that I already have a pretty big list for such a specific niche (I found these over the years), but it would be nice to expand it.

On a side note, is there a game with a premise similar to "Okaasan Online"? It would be cool to see a game where the MC is on a fantasy adventure but mother tags along, resulting in NTR.

Edit: Punctuation
Did u find anything similar to okaasan online? I'm curious too.

Reactions: RottenPuddin

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
Did u find anything similar to okaasan online? I'm curious too.
Unfortunately no. The closest I ever found to it was a game by Autonoe, Maman's Dungeon. It's nothing impressive though. Very standard RPGM with machine translation with filler combat.
It's prohibited here due to Rule 7, but you can find it in svs

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
"The day a mother apologized on all four" the game has a little different name on different sites.. Banned here.. Dev name is "Odensensei"

Reactions: RottenPuddin