RPGM - Completed - Mother Village [Ch. 1 Final] [SHADOWMASTER]

1. 1.00 star(s)

The Lewd Gamer

If someone gives this game more than 1 star, they're a bot... since it is trash like nothing else... The concept is kinda ok, but the game itself is shit, and that's not an insult, it's a description.
    Script seems like it was written by one of those online bots from 2010, it also has voiceover made by fucking google translator, and it is also weirdly configured. And there's little sexual content with final scenes blocked behind of a paywall.
    This game made me angry...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NatureOfLove86

This game is great amazing and great graphics and video animation I love this keep it up I recommend to make the whispers of the little less creepy couse they will but players down other wise its amazing game I'm so willing to support this when I get the chance but I might not do it right away but I will eventually. Keep up the great work you team is doing and you also can't wait for more.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

joshndrake

Dragged myself through terrible interface, confusing perspective, annoying glitches, and broken English just to get rewarded with a "plz support me to get the sex"
    I would get this if this was the first build but NO! this is the finished product?????
    would give a 0/5 if I could, would not play the sequel if that ever comes out
  4. 1.00 star(s)

zavala

In addition to the game being completely buggy, it blocks content that was previously available to only Patreon subscribers, I've never seen that, the animations are still bad and they still decide to put blocked content for Patreon, this game is a disgrace.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

esterar

I'm going to give a very positive review, as I really enjoyed this game and it really stands out-

Good bits:
    1) The scenario is extremely taboo and risque - and I personally really like it. Aphrodisiacs, dog, horse, pregnancy. This stuff is hard to come by.
    2) There's a ton of variety, dog, horse, gorilla and four different women with four different motivations.
    3) The player character is a dog, and this is rare enough that it's worth playing
    4) The women models are attractive, if slightly samey and dated, but they all look good and different.
    5) Developer is really nice and seems to listen

The bad bits
    1) There are some bugs. I have the full version and you can work around all the bugs, but they're there.
    2) The broken english. More attention needs to be put to translation.
    3) The voice acting is amateurish, but still oddly hot.

Overall it's a good game for the surprise factor alone. I really liked this it's a gem and I can't wait for more episodes.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

grimjester

absolutely bloody horrible, the renders makes me cringe, nevermind the terrible grammar. Theres basically no content in this game and the few animations that are supossedly there is behind a patreon or ss paywall.
    You shouldnt waste your time with this one.

thats it im out and this is going on my ignore list
  7. 1.00 star(s)

SpinDardan

Incomprehensible story lines, quests that are forever accepted even though they are already completed, unskippable, noisy and meaningless intro video, and ridiculous CG loops.
    I give it 2 points because the material is interesting.
    It's still very strange that the villagers can talk to a stray dog, ask it to fetch them something, and feel no weird in the process.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 4/10
    Imagery: 6/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 5/10
    Overall: 5/10

They got that Dawg in them.

Well, at least not as of the current build, the dog kinda just roams around watching the sexy stuff happen. What little there is.

The dialogue are incomprehensible, clearly not written by someone whose first or second language is English. You can sort of get the vibe of what it being implied, but don't come expecting to understand everything.

The plot is also pretty bonkers, going from stray dog entering a town that is doing small tasks to work his way into the panties of the moms while cucking their sons. Then all the sudden there are aliens? Monkeys they were experimenting on? Like I said, it is hard to tell because the dialogue is real rough.

Anyways, the MILFs are hot, for the most part, the sons are very cuckable, the dog looks baked out of its mind, and there's no sex yet. Sexy stuff, but the dog hasn't humped so much as a leg in this version.

I get the feeling this won't last.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Coopers22

Unbelievably short and poorly implemented by todays standards. The premise is NOT terrible, just way too basic. Not sure what else to write to use up 200 characters. while I appreciate someone put effort into creating this, this game should be scraped.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

HoloSan

SO bad, it's actually somewhat good.

Alright I had to try this game out because of the reviews that it was recieving. Polar opposite trains of thoughts. "Lemme IN!"

This game defies definition. Imagine a toddler's art project – messy, nonsensical, yet weirdly captivating. That's this shit stain, artistic, game?

Engrish It! The broken English coupled with the talking dog is the best part of this whole surreal, fever dream.

Forget complex plots. This celebrates B-movie cheese. Repetitive animations? Nonsensical storylines? Welcome to the fun!

The Final Say: Not good, not traditionally. But it's a hilarious mess that will leave you befuddled and amused. Download cautiously, prepare for an unforgettable (underwhelming) experience.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

BigBramdeheus123

Love the game, love the stories. very well made and very very hot milfs. Looking forward to see more soon! Few problems with the english language clearly, but that can easily be solved if you use the right translation tools. Hope there will be more content soon!
  12. 2.00 star(s)

c_noise

Incomprehensible story lines, quests that are forever accepted even though they are already completed, unskippable, noisy and meaningless intro video, and ridiculous CG loops.
    I give it 2 points because the material is interesting.
    It's still very strange that the villagers can talk to a stray dog, ask it to fetch them something, and feel no weird in the process.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Sgt028

Game with an interesting premise. However, it is notable that it is a beginner dev, due to simple situations, for example: Some blocked passages, invisible walls or paths that are more confusing than they should be. On the other hand, as it is the dev's first game, it is understandable. I think it's something that can be improved in the future, simplifying things more. The animations also have strange loops, I can't say. I wish the dev luck, I will give 2 stars despite everything.
    Note: the mission system is very bad, it is recommended to add a "quest" tab informing the objectives.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Darkaker

Really basic game, with a lot of english language assassination, terrible and bland "plot" coupled with lifeless and unrealistic animations between characters. Could probably be a decent game if all these were polished and/or improved.