EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95MOTHERLESSGIF.gif

Overview
ENG:
This story follows Sunny, who was separated from his mother at birth. With limited knowledge of his past, he embarks on a quest to reunite with her. Unbeknownst to him, he becomes employed by the woman who had cared for him until he turned three. Both characters have undergone significant transformations. Assist Sunny in his search for his mother, and you will be generously rewarded throughout this journey.
ESP:
Esta historia sigue a Sunny, quien fue separado de su madre al nacer. Con un conocimiento limitado de su pasado, se embarca en una búsqueda para reunirse con ella. Sin que él lo sepa, se convierte en empleado de la mujer que lo había cuidado hasta que cumplió tres años. Ambos personajes han sufrido transformaciones significativas. Ayuda a Sunny en la búsqueda de su madre y serás generosamente recompensado a lo largo de este viaje.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Mr.Mister - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22.1.0 S03E06
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional info:

DOWNLOAD
FULL VERSION S1+S2+S3
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
SPLIT
Update Only: - - - -
Patches:
* -

STANDALONE SEASONS 1 - 3

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Fan Signs - Turkish Translation* - FAMILY TREE* - - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cover_image.png CH1_MOON SUNNY1_D.jpg GISS_SMILE.jpg HAR_SUN_ENTER_BATH.jpg HELG_RM_SUN.jpg KEL_THROW_SUN_BELOW.jpg MIR_HEARSNOISE.jpg MOON_CLIMB.jpg MoonshadowRidingBarn.jpg SUN_SURP_HAR_PROP.jpg VAL_NAT_QUAD.jpg CH1_VAL NAT BEACH9C_D.jpg CH1_VAL NAT BEACH5_D.jpg VAL_SUN.jpg MOON_VIDEOCALL_END.jpg MIR_SURPRISE_D.jpg MIR_SPYING_SUN_EVA_POOL_TURNING_D.jpg SUNNY_RM8_D.jpg 4K HOTTIE.jpg GIS_YOGA_SUN_SIDE.jpg CH7_TO_THE_HAMPTONS41.jpg CH7_GINGER_GASTATION12.jpg CH7_VALERIE_BEACH11.jpg CH7_VALERIE_BEACH20.jpg CH6_BIANCA WANTS IT9_D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Some of the people in the preview images look a little weird....scratch that, they ALL look fucking weird. Is it supposed to be some artistic style I just don't get?

Given that the game description is confusing as fuck, I might just wait for some other brave souls to have a look at it first and provide feedback before I look into it.

*updated*

It seems since my initial comment the games description has been updated to be less confusing and some of the faces of the characters have been improved. Might give it a look.

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a strange bugger of a game. I like the render quality, facial expressions are weird, story is weird, positioning of models is a bit weird. Not sure what to make of it. Animations are good. The view again thing gets old pretty fast

could go either way on this one

Reactions: Hyped

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
The main menu font is horrendous please change it. Also the do you want to see this again prompt is unnecessary just let the player hit the back button once of they want to see an animation again. Renders aren't bad but could do with some work especially with some of the proportions.

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes