Nov 26, 2021
Hey Mr.Mister seen on your patreon you have started or are starting a new VN which is cool, I just wanted to know how many chapters you have left for motherless

Also will the next VN be like this, you know safe for us that don't like ntr and sharing and that, all good either way just wanted to check if it's for me or not

Thanks

Reactions: Nospamwss

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hey Mr.Mister seen on your patreon you have started or are starting a new VN which is cool, I just wanted to know how many chapters you have left for motherless

Also will the next VN be like this, you know safe for us that don't like ntr and sharing and that, all good either way just wanted to check if it's for me or not

Thanks
Hey, wassup, Motherless has at least 8 more updates (meaning 8 months or so), my new VN wont have NTR or sharing, don't worry, you're safe here! ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Thanks
You can bet it, I will travel to his country if he ever goes to the darkside to kick his ass :ROFLMAO:.
You are safe trusting this dev ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister this was a good update. It was a bit said about why Savina hasn't started a family until MC;). Glad both Rose and Jazmin got some screen time and looking forward to more fun from the sound of things. I'm happy Vinny is finally finding his backbone. But that was just evil of you Mr.Mister to end it like that putting poor Mel through all of that:KEK:. I hope the other girls Greta, Eva, Bianca, Mirella, and Domenica can show off their baby bumps soon. And poor lola has gone through so many updates without any fun.

So Brio and Drusila are both part of the Borgia family on (maybe) Vito's father's side of the family?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister this was a good update. It was a bit said about why Savina hasn't started a family until MC;). Glad both Rose and Jazmin got some screen time and looking forward to more fun from the sound of things. I'm happy Vinny is finally finding his backbone. But that was just evil of you Mr.Mister to end it like that putting poor Mel through all of that:KEK:. I hope the other girls Greta, Eva, Bianca, Mirella, and Domenica can show off their baby bumps soon. And poor lola has gone through so many updates without any fun.

So Brio and Drusila are both part of the Borgia family on (maybe) Vito's father's side of the family?
Yeah, they are all family in different degree. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Going by a post I made earlier with a similar theme ..... Title of Motherless no longer makes sense.

For starters he has about 4 mothers of his own. Bio mother, adopted mother, second adopted mother after escaping the home and step mother.

All the girls that aren't his mother will be having his kids so will be mothers.

Mothers for everyone.

Title is now Motherseveryfuckingwhere.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Going by a post I made earlier with a similar theme ..... Title of Motherless no longer makes sense.

For starters he has about 4 mothers of his own. Bio mother, adopted mother, second adopted mother after escaping the home and step mother.

All the girls that aren't his mother will be having his kids so will be mothers.

Mothers for everyone.

Title is now Motherseveryfuckingwhere.
Ironic?

That has been my take from the beginning

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC really really really wanted a family of his own ... he had this wonderful super model fantastic mom,
she gave him up. Then he had this other wonderful Fantastic mom. She had him be ripped from her loving arms by a vengeful super model mom and thrown in the hads of a vengeful male who acted like the males in carnivors: sent MC to hell to get rid of him and drug rape his most fantastic mom.
After a whole season of hardships and effort put into loving and throbbing and helping girls all the time,
MC finally got what he wanted most ... this is the ”work your life off” helping babes and they will all love you fantasy worth a thousand game plays.

Gauhir

Jun 21, 2021
is the new download buggy? - it says I should talk to Nonna - (everything else is done) but all I get is "no new content" and I'm not even through the 14.2 chapter.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Motherless [v0.15.2.0] [Mr.Mister] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,50 GB / 998 MB - motherless_second_season-0.15.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,47 GB / 963 MB - motherless_second_season-0.15.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The game is great, but one thing that is bothering me is the pregnant characters, all of them are 5 months pregnant, but none of them have a belly yet, like the clothes show something, but when they're naked, there's nothing the belly remains the same size as when they weren't pregnant. This is my only complaint about the game so far.

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes