Motherlove [GaussianFracture] Development Discussion Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
You must be registered for see images

Retro Edit:

@GaussianFracture (art) and @Elvishious (coding) are developing Motherlove. This is the development discussion thread.

Join their discord here:

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Hey everyone.

I'm making a lewd Unity game based on straight shota theme, possibly including mom-son elements. The visual style is pretty much set as well as the initial characters. I might add more characters depending on the story. It's a story about a boy in highschool slowly getting intimate with this voluptuous mom and maybe some other milfs as well.

I'm working with Derringer Dace as lead coder and there are a few people helping with writing the game narrative. It's going to be a dialogue based game with stats, relationship levels, items, etc...

Feel free to give any feedback & suggestions.

Here are some screenies.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
A 20 year old, a shota? what the hell.

Mother? looks pretty good but doesn't seem like a mother of a 20 old.

Jun 3, 2017
A 20 year old, a shota? what the hell.
I am pretty sure it is only done for the purpose of not getting banned from patreon.

Mother? looks pretty good but doesn't seem like a mother of a 20 old.
Who cares.

My only problem is: Unity. Unless there is something crucial that you can't do in either RPGMaker or Ren'Py, then you shouldn't use it- at best you will create something like RPGMaker/Ren'Py, at worst you will end up with a bloated piece of shit without a proper save/load system, like "The Twist".
Hope you don't mind me asking, but are you Russian by any chance?
Edit: I must say, the art looks really nice.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I am pretty sure it is only done for the purpose of not getting banned from patreon.

Who cares.

My only problem is: Unity. Unless there is something crucial that you can't do in either RPGMaker or Ren'Py, then you shouldn't use it- at best you will create something like RPGMaker/Ren'Py, at worst you will end up with a bloated piece of shit without a proper save/load system, like "The Twist".
Hope you don't mind me asking, but are you Russian by any chance?
Edit: I must say, the art looks really nice.
Thanks. Unity is optional really, it can be done with renpy just as well. And no, not russian.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
A Zombie's Life and Urban Demons and even MyXXXKin have kids, no? just don't mention age and only say he is in high school or something.

Yeah, please if you insist on doing it in Unity, don't make save using registry, make it like Big Brother maybe.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
A Zombie's Life and Urban Demons and even MyXXXKin have kids, no? just don't mention age and only say he is in high school or something.

Yeah, please if you insist on doing it in Unity, don't make save using registry, make it like Big Brother maybe.
Thanks, removed his age from the description :) I'll add a slide to the game intro just to mention everyone's above 18.

Yeah big brother has a really good save system it will probably work like that.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Here's how to make shota legal in standard, 10 years ago, the child and mother went to the mountains for an outdoor vacation, due to some avalanche, they got stranded. They tried to look for shelter and found a hot spring, little did they know the hotspring was the fountain of youth! Now fast forward to present day where the kid is still the same yet 20 years old of age, and we also have a reason why the mom is also the same even though years have already gone by.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How much work is done for releasing a Demo?? Mom model is hot.
We just started but the characters are ready. I'm working on their facial rigs at the moment, although it will go pretty fast once the story is set.

DUUUUDE!!! NIIIIICE!!!
I can't wait!
the animations look amazing.
Yes pls add MS Incest, it's great to branch out to as many categories to get more ppl playing.(and the amount ms incest content watched has greatly increases in the past few years).
If u need help with a website, feel free to ask me, i'm always willing to help ppl like u.
I'm glad you like it :D I'll definitely let you know with any website updates.

Jul 4, 2017
I like the art direction so far. Do you know yet what story you're looking to tell? And will there be other characters involved, or is the focus going to be mother/son?

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
i am hype for this, good luck!
thx :)

I like the art direction so far. Do you know yet what story you're looking to tell? And will there be other characters involved, or is the focus going to be mother/son?
It will definitely have the mom-son action. But just a mother and son living in the same house wouldn't be much of a challenge or give enough room to add complexity to the story. There will probbly be more characters just to diversify the story.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote