3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
436130_436085_mbfposter2.jpg

Overview:
This story is about a young man living in a rich family. From the very beginning he had everything he could ever want, so as he grew older he became more and more bored with what was going on around him. His father is the owner of a huge international corporation, but because of his passion for anonymity only a few people know his real identity. The main character's mother met his father while they were at university and they have been living together ever since. He also has two rather willful and spoiled sisters. But what makes this story special? It is all about the main character's views on what is going on around him and his desire to take a certain role in the family. His suspicions that everything in his family is so perfect do not give him peace. After all, every family has its secrets, don't they?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-18
Release Date: 2022-03-17
Developer: MBF games - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.1 Cheats
Language: English MTL, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Beingasian thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

436161_1.jpg 436162_2.jpg 436163_3.jpg 436164_4.jpg 436165_5.jpg 436166_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 42

what's new on this version? if you know ofc :)
Edit: what about the cheat version xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
great ... thank you mate. does anybody know the what the new quests are ?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
My menu is in russian, how i fix that?
did you download the English Menu from above ? if yes you need to replace the russion Icons and signs with the english one...just search for the folder icon, sign and replace them

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
did you download the English Menu from above ? if yes you need to replace the russion Icons and signs with the english one...just search for the folder icon, sign and replace them
Thanks. I just put it inside the first folder at first.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It seems you have the mom quest and galina quest to do.
For galina get her depravity up until her quest start.
For mom, make sure that dad and marina have sex in the office then at 21:00 go check on mom and dad in their bedroom to see if they will have sex. If they don't have sex, that means you're on the right track. Keep doing that two or three more times then after @ 20:00, jack off and you should see a button that says quest

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
but...i can't fuck the mother in this version right??
Nope I don't think so ... at least i can't find any content in the Pic folder which tells so...the only thing that I've saw which I've not seen in the game so far are the massage scenes ... but no Idea how to get there...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes