3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
I agree, this is also one of my favorite games on this forum too! Even with the 'not-the-best' English translation and the horrible 5 save limitation of the game's architecture. Does anyone know where the physical save files live? (Can you 'trick' the game and keep additional save files in another folder perhaps?)
I was wondering thé dame thing, but since all the qsp games I played have 5 save slots I thought maybe it’s just how it works, I think thé saves are in the folder itself coz whenever u change the name or location it disappears

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I was wondering thé dame thing, but since all the qsp games I played have 5 save slots I thought maybe it’s just how it works, I think thé saves are in the folder itself coz whenever u change the name or location it disappears
Yes, IMO the QSP game engine's unfortunate 'Achilles heel' is it takes something as massive as MBF and pigeon holes you to only 5 saves. Kinda ridiculous.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Please note, that english version will be out in a few days. And since it MBF, that will be a machine translation.
If you want, I can spend some time and make a better translation but only for 0.13 content.
I don't think anyone would say no to better translation.

Reactions: texasterry
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes