VN Ren'Py Mother's Devotion V0.07b Bug fix [Development Thread] (FluffyStudio)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
My Dear beloved Perverts!
Welcome to my Development Thread!

My name is Fluffy and I'm currently working on my next Game:

Mother's Devotion

This thread is for any Bugs / Errors or Feedback you want to give!
I welcome anyone who wants to join into the discussion!
Development Updates can be found in the Comments!
I share updates once a Week!

Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer: Fluffysan_Sensei - -
Game Thread: Mother's Devotion
Censored: No
Version: 0.06 Public Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will there be NTR?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm using Renpy as my Engine and make the Scenes all in DAZ3D.
The Game is finally out!
Any feedback or suggestions is appreciated!

You can follow me for Free on or and be always up to dated and reap additional rewards!​

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
i would like to see clarissa walking naked in public, i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, praise be to that ass... secondly, praise be, THAT ASS!

Secondly, Exhibition is definitely gonna be a part of the Game. I myself like seeing women Flashing, so I'm definitely gonna make it a part of the Game. :)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
EDIT THREAD:

1. Added in Spoiler Family Aunt Sarah
  2. Added new Spoiler Side Characters

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Well that it is for now. This was probably the last Character Showcase. I don't want to spoil all Characters that will be present in the first Release. Next Week I will hopefully show more about the Works you will be able to do and more about the Game Mechanic.

Until then :) Stay tuned and Safe and Healthy!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update!

I hope you all had a good Weekend :)

Here is the gist for this weeks development update!
I'm finally able to do proper scenes.
Each render takes about an hour so I make 3 to 4 renders a day. That's not much!
I have planned on releasing the first edition at the end of this Month, but the way it goes, it doesn't seems like there is gonna be enough content!
I don't want to promise you guys the world, if i cannot afford a continent....... you know what I mean!

Well anyways!

I believe the scenes look great so at least that's good and each render after converting only takes around 200kb and still look amazing. That means that I can put in allot of content and keep the game size low.

Well that's it for now. I hope to see you all next week, on the next update :)
Until then, stay safe and healthy!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AraKnus and Ennoch

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Weekly Development Update!

Its another week, another Monday, another Update!

We have it the 9.05 which means, we are way to near to the launch XD Haha :D

With each day we are coming more and more to the release and it makes me just so much more nervous!
There are so many Lewd Game Developers out there, who are making one and done things, I'm scared of people not recognizing that I really want to create something here.

Like, I truly want people to be proud of to jerk of to my Games! Sounds weird, but that's my true intentions! ANYWAYS........

Where am I with the Game? Good Question Timmy.
I have done nearly all the coding.
I'm now currently filling the Game with content. Doing scenes, creating the Intro, writing and all around doing stuff to make the end product look better, like a title screen and stuff...

I have also created more Characters that I haven't shown off, so that you meet them when playing the Game.

The first version will be an introduction to the Game, its Characters and the world you will live in, but I want it to have content.
I hate games, that don't deliver enough content on release and drag shit out into endlessness. I don't want that!

So, yes! That's where we are right now.

I hope, you guys are as excited as I am. :) I will let you guys know next week how it is going and until then, never forget!

Stay Safe and Healthy!

Reactions: OneLuv

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Good Day to everyone.
I hope you all had a great weekend.

Here we are now, less then two weeks from launch.

I have finished the Introduction and now I just fill in the world with as much scenes i can until the launch. I want to add a good amount of content. I hope its gonna be a fair amount.

Don't expect oodles and puddles of play time on first launch. This is intended to be an Introduction to the main Game and is there for you to decide , if you like what you see or not.

The version afterwards, will include more, far more and will be way more sexy as well >D
HEHE

TLDR:
I have finished the Introduction and multiple other scenes and continue to add more content, until the first release.

I hope, you are excited to see the first release and like what you are going to see.

Until next week!

With love,

Stay safe and healthy

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Hey! Welcome back to the Weekday. I hope you had a great weekend!
Another Monday, another Update!

What's going on in the world of my game!

Well, the Game s coming to the first release launch very fast. Exactly one week is left and I'm pumping out the last bits of Renders.

I guess its time to show some numbers regarding the Game!

Mother's Devotion has (currently):

90 3dcg's (Renders)
11 Characters
4 Places to visit
Free Roam
Day and Night
Monday to Friday Weekday System
Weekend Event (currently 1)

And more will be added to the coming release and of course after!
I will include Walkthroughs in the Game folder, to help in case of someone being lost, which should not be the case, in the first release.

Something that is very important! The Game will not be Save Compatible! Especially within the first few updates! I will update and expand the Code as we will jump from update to update, so saves will not be useable with a new update.

Well that's it for now! Not long and you will be able to see it for yourself! Play the Game yourself and create your Opinion on it.

Until then,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So, if it's a sandbox, then I guess all content should be avoidable, right? Let's say if I decide to play the game strictly on the path of lesbian incest, ignoring all the other characters, will I be able to do this?

And one more question, will the mс have the opportunity to become morally stronger and more dominant over time, depending on the decisions she makes and vice versa? Or such hidden traits aren't planned?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
So, if it's a sandbox, then I guess all content should be avoidable, right? Let's say if I decide to play the game strictly on the path of lesbian incest, ignoring all the other characters, will I be able to do this?

And one more question, will the mс have the opportunity to become morally stronger and more dominant over time, depending on the decisions she makes and vice versa? Or such hidden traits aren't planned?
Not during the first steps of the development. With more content added over time, I will add ways and Systems to avoid certain content and give the Player the agency to decide, how the Character will interact with people and situations.
I would suggest to avoid the Game for now until, there have been multiple updates and then to have a look.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
90 3dcg's (Renders)
I'm not sure if you should release a first update with 90 renders only. People here don't like these "pre-alpha" or tech demos -> check Apocalust's thread if you want to get a taste of it.

Anyway, if you want to gain steady support and keep up with the upcoming demand you have to aim for monthly updates. This, however, is going to be hard to achieve if you didn't stockpile content in advance. Therefore, I would recommend to stockpile around 2,000 renders and release them in 200 to 300 renders per update, while you create new content.

• Wow
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm not sure if you should release a first update with 90 renders only. People here don't like these "pre-alpha" or tech demos -> check Apocalust's thread if you want to get a taste of it.

Anyway, if you want to gain steady support and keep up with the upcoming demand you have to aim for monthly updates. This, however, is going to be hard to achieve if you didn't stockpile content in advance. Therefore, I would recommend to stockpile around 2,000 renders and release them in 200 to 300 renders per update, while you create new content.
Wow that's allot of Renders. In 2 Months I was only able to make maybe about 100 now. I unfortunately don't have the time to priorities this over other things. The good thing is, I'm not looking for a finance Payoff at the end here. I'm happy with what I'm creating, that's Payoff enough for me. I have 30 Followers on Subscribestar, that's already to much :D So I'm happy

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wow that's allot of Renders. In 2 Months I was only able to make maybe about 100 now. I unfortunately don't have the time to priorities this over other things. The good thing is, I'm not looking for a finance Payoff at the end here. I'm happy with what I'm creating, that's Payoff enough for me. I have 30 Followers on Subscribestar, that's already to much :D So I'm happy
That's alright and I'm happy to hear that. Too many times you see devs that are doing it for a quick cash grab and abandon their games afterwards. But soon you will see how mean and demanding users here can be if you don't give them their monthly dose of mom-son incest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
That's alright and I'm happy to hear that. Too many times you see devs that are doing it for a quick cash grab and abandon their games afterwards. But soon you will see how mean and demanding users here can be if you don't give them your monthly dose of mom-son incest.
Oh I know. Wasn't so innocent myself honestly, when I was just a Player myself. Yeah know some devs here, who honestly milk it, but what can you do. There will always be black sheep's. Nothing we can do about that.

Reactions: cold_arctus

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update!

This is the last development update before the release on the 1.06.
I have added the last bit of content and cannot to present to you,

Mother's Devotion 0.01

Im looking forward to any critic you might have. Comments on the Game are welcome.
So lets start with some facts:

Mother's Devotion has (currently):

115 Cg's with more following these last days.
The Characters amount didn't change from last week.
There are 4 Places you will visit.
There will be the possibility to free roam.
Currently the Game has 3,184 Words.

I'm looking forward to this day aguishly. I can already see the potential looking forward and to the possibilities, I could add, with upcoming updates.

Until then, the last 2 Days.! HERE WE GO!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Weekly Development News!

Its the first Monday after the release.
The Game is out on Itch.io and is available for everyone!

Now, since I have the basic structure finally done and its out there, I can working on improving it. This will include Quality of Life changes, depending on the Comments I have received.

Adding Scenes to the Game + Adding Subscriber Reward Scenes, chosen by Tier 2 and Tier 3.
(I love you all for your Support)

I may add new Characters, to the next update, depending on if it makes sense in the context of the Game. Currently I want to expand on the ones, already in the Game, so that there is enough content around them.

Next update, will concentrate on Stuff around Sarah and the people around her, as choosen by the Subscribers and I will add some small stuff around the office.

Once I have more to show, I will add Pictures again, to give you all an Idea where it goes with the Story. <3

Until then! Stay Safe and Stay Healthy <3 I love you all <3