VN Ren'Py Completed Mother's Devotion: Halloween Special 2022 [Final] [FluffyStudio]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_middle.png

Overview:
3 Siblings are out on Halloween night to find a secret Halloween costume party,
but what they don't know, they have been tricked by some dark power!
Not knowing what kind of Nightmare, awaits them, they enter the forest!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-27
Release Date: 2022-10-26
Developer: FluffyStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Out of Puberty , Mother's Devotion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

GB5fUv.jpg Forrest0_9.png uc0A9o.jpg iJBbgH.jpg ImjRT+.png zKR+gn.jpg joeFn_.jpg

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Mac version doesnt open and the Gofile upload is not there, fiy.
Hey there, thank you for letting me know about the MAC version. I cannot test that myself unfortunately. What exactly do you mena with Gofile is not there? I can open and download fine from there.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Very short. But I did enjoy it. Probably more than I should have. :) Was able to download via the Gofile just fine. It had a PC folder and a Mac folder. But didn't investigate the Mac one since I don't have a Mac. Anyways...

Thanks, Fluffy!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Very short. But I did enjoy it. Probably more than I should have. :) Was able to download via the Gofile just fine. It had a PC folder and a Mac folder. But didn't investigate the Mac one since I don't have a Mac. Anyways...

Thanks, Fluffy!
Thank you so much! Your comment just gave me a huge smile on my face! It's short because it's the Demo. The Game is finished, I have to just fine tune some stuff and wanna make sure that, I don't have any silly bugs and that my Grammar is at least understandable. The Full Game will only be available for Pay on Itch.io (From tomorrow 27/10) or for supporter's.

Reactions: menatv

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
what a nice pet :whistle:

MothersDevotionHalloweenSpecial2022-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Be carefull when petting, can bite :D

• Wow
Reactions: Daxter250

qaz36

Jun 9, 2018
Hey there, thank you for letting me know about the MAC version. I cannot test that myself unfortunately. What exactly do you mena with Gofile is not there? I can open and download fine from there.
I was able to download Mac version from Gofile and open it on M1 Max / Monterey, no problems here (just "xattr -rc" and "chmod +x", as usual).
Nice little game!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I was able to download Mac version from Gofile and open it on M1 Max / Monterey, no problems here (just "xattr -rc" and "chmod +x", as usual).
Nice little game!
I have no clue what you just said, so I will just smile and say, aha yes cool, thank you!

For real though, thank you :)

Reactions: Impious Monk

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Loved it and can't wait for more! There are no werewolf focused themed games that are not gay furry, html, or rpg bad ends. We need more games like this or where you are the werewolf.

Reactions: Loveboss

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Loved it and can't wait for more! There are no werewolf focused themed games that are not gay furry, html, or rpg bad ends. We need more games like this or where you are the werewolf.
Maybe something to think about for next Year's Halloween Special ;)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes