Unity - Completed - Moving in with My Step-sister [v1.2.1s] [Makai "A" Business Office]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

I finally 100% this game, the game is average, kinda grasping the "good" threshold .
    The pacing is slow af(even with the steam patch), so it gets kinda boring if you want to complete the game in just 1 session. The only "entertaining" thing to do while waiting for the scenes is the chats(and selfies) you get on your phone, wich is kinda on fresh cuz this is the first time I see a"mechanic" like that on a game(if you have more games with a mechanic like this, pleas tell me the names).
    The art is good, there are a few variations to the scenes, things like the hair or outfits, there are only 3 outfits to choose, one being the "naked"one.
    Something that sets apart this game from others is that this game is voiced, most developers dont' bother to hire a seiyu to make the game more appealing. But in that aspect it could be bether as well, there are only a handful of voiced lines.
    Another thing is the pregnant bait, they let you choose if you want to do it inside or outside but in the end doesn't matter,the only thing that changes is the animation.
    This game doesn't feature an ending from what I saw, on the files says you can even go until december, but I don't plan to play this game that much.
    One thing that I notices is that there are a few thing that didn't maki it to the final game but still are on the game files.
    HiddenBG1
    HiddenBG2
    HiddenBG3
    Hidden? Pose
    Sketch?

Overall this game is a 6.5/10, could have been way better but well, it is what it is, at least is not so bad.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

rafaellos

That's one of the worst "games" I have ever seen. MTL is bad even for MTL standards. It's unity so it loads the text forever. Gameplay is SOOOO SLOW, you can't skip text. Nothing about this game works. Not recommended.

Art 2.5/5
    Story - 1/5
    Gameplay 0/5
    Fapability 1.5/5
    Originality 2.5/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

The phone conversations are a nice way to build rapport, and the reason for most of these stars. It'd be nice if other SLGs used this system. Y'know, bring character interactions into the 2020s.

Other than that, the game doesn't have much going for it. It's grindy and not particularly dynamic, though I do really like how the sister looks.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mrjohndoelawlz

I was working on cleaning up the translation until I had the bright idea to download a full save and look at the H-scenes.

Oh boy they are genuinely terrible. The game would had legitimately been better if the animations were just still images. Truly, truly horrible quality stuff.

Don't waste your time with this game. The grind is out of this world and your reward is horribly cliche anime writing and god-awful H-scenes.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

mp82rw

While it has a premise that has some potential, the grind to reward ratio is way off.

The typical game play mechanic has no variation at all: Wake, work, text conversation, cook, sleep. And the majority of it is completed by click-spamming.

The affection bar moves at a snail's pace, with no real indication as to why, and the gifts are absurdly priced for the wages earned from working, especially since you are expected to buy food every night... and then cook as well, for some reason.

The art style is ok, but the animation is sub-par. Think queen-bee hentai video animation style.

Like I said, it had promise, and the art style could have worked, but the grind kills it. If there was an update with decent animation and a grind reduction, it would be a fun game to blow a few hours on.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Requiss

Sorry but the gameplay is so unrewarding, you basically click the same sequel of button every day until you have enough money to buy gifts for her, it's the only way to raise her affection, i think? because talking wont raise her affection and even if it does, it's very little. Maybe cooking will do so but it still take forever.

The cooking part is refreshing at start but as Vass said, 1 time it's funny, 2 times it's fucking annoying. It's just the same as i mention above about daily routine but this time you also have to hold, yeah add holding into is a "step-up" lol. I shit you not, it just looks fancy but in essence it's just clicking the same 5 buttons lmao, at least be a remember sequel, quick time event minigame or some shits.

Texting at work is cute but oh man, i don't know if it's just my laptop but the mtl is so slow~~~~ and the same with h scenes too, which is unfortunate because i think they are brightest of this game.

Overall, this is a boring game with decent art and h scenes. Please do yourself a favor and just wait for some losers who doesn't have anything better to do than wasting time on this Monochorme wanna be (myself included) to share full save because i assure you won't miss much from the gameplay
  7. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This is getting 3 stars due to how much I want to like it (4 stars) but don't actually like it (2 stars). It's a classic plot that I find enjoyable, girl is attractive and seductive, animation is fair, but man the MTL speed (not language, the slow ass speed) just killlllls this.

The mini game is not hard but you have to do it so much that it also kills it without cheats. To those who want to play the cooking mini game, you just select which recipe she tells you to, and then you press and hold on the blue button over each ingredient until it fills the bar at the corresponding percentage. Do this for all 3 ingredients to get 100%, and a "perfect" meal gives you some love points. I think you also get love points by buying gifts.

It's a slow grind. And a slow read. It's a slow ass game. Could be 4 stars, but it aint. 3 stars is probably the MOST anyone could give this right now...