EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
After being cockblocked by your christian Landlord for far too long, moving out seems to be the only remedy.
Apparently this seems to work wonders! You can finally get laid!
However... Things don't get exactly how you expected... But who cares!
And while you're at it, why not take your revenge on your old landlord for keeping this from you for so long...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-12
Developer: APA - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 9b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

pt1 40.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg alley 6.png curious 15.png shop 40.png shower 24.png social 22.png truth 17.png social 51.png social 39.png curious 38.png coffee 62.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hope you don't mind another developer chiming in publicly - will delete, if you'd like.

Some criticisms:
- Grainy Renders: If renders are coming out noisy, denoise them. Even with the loss of detail, renders still look better without noise. I'd recommend the .
- Low quality Textures: Specifically on the wood objects. are a lighter weight and often more unique twist on the included textures in Daz. Or just buy some wood shaders from the Daz store.
- Attention to detail: (this one's a bit minor/nitpicky, tbh, but stuff you should look at the nonetheless.). There's some pretty clear clipping (an object going through another object. e.g. a finger through pants), unnatural posing, and levitating while sitting down. For the posing, just try standing in the chosen pose yourself and see if it's comfortable. The other two are pretty easily solved by either keeping them out of the render viewport or by paying a bit more attention.

The quality's there, especially for someone's rather new to Daz (I'm guessing, at least.), just needs a bit of refining. Better now than five updates in.

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Hope you don't mind another developer chiming in publicly - will delete, if you'd like.

Some criticisms:
- Grainy Renders: If renders are coming out noisy, denoise them. Even with the loss of detail, renders still look better without noise. I'd recommend the .
- Low quality Textures: Specifically on the wood objects. are a lighter weight and often more unique twist on the included textures in Daz. Or just buy some wood shaders from the Daz store.
- Attention to detail: (this one's a bit minor/nitpicky, tbh, but stuff you should look at the nonetheless.). There's some pretty clear clipping (an object going through another object. e.g. a finger through pants), unnatural posing, and levitating while sitting down. For the posing, just try standing in the chosen pose yourself and see if it's comfortable. The other two are pretty easily solved by either keeping them out of the render viewport or by paying a bit more attention.

The quality's there, especially for someone's rather new to Daz (I'm guessing, at least.), just needs a bit of refining. Better now than five updates in.
Cheers, it's these things you don't realise when you are the one making the renders. Also the main reason i decided to post the Demo, before i rendered 2k images, and then realise that it looks fucking shit :D

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes