VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Screenshot (128).png

Overview:
Moving to The Wrong Neighborhood. Play as Eric and his wife Karen, who moved in to the wrong Neighborhood. You get to choose if the wife cheats or not. You also get to pick how much of a cuck the husband Eric is.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-07
Release Date: 2021-06-27
Developer: jessica 1222 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk..

6.jpg 7.jpg 79.jpg 58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
very good game,is at the beginning of course but it seems to be a very good game.Thanks dev.

Reactions: jenn20

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So looking at the e-hentai images, there's very little actual content?
And apparently the sex scenes are only 1-3 images per?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Another new game? Well,i was think to try it,since it's with the female MC,but after i see the pictures and how Karen looks like,now i think i will pass this one! May be if the female MC was more sexy and hot i was going to try it,but for me she looks very bad - but everyone has a different taste and we can't all like the same things,so no bad feelings!

Reactions: fujiwaranovan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmm, I predict the non-ntr path will be short lived, since the NTR crowd will be the main audience for this game. and because of ntr tag those who would otherwise play the non-ntr route will pass it by.

Not really a shame tbh, best to focus on a singular audience that appreciates your content, and the NTR people will be more happy if they get more content.

So don't really understand why they give the choice, like I get the thought, but for a heavily NTR focused game... imo from a design point of view given the main audience, should only be the level of NTR, (soft-hardcore) without the no ntr choice (is redundant given the main audience this game will attract.

Sincerely Anti-ntr guy :p (I can be objective :) )

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
hmmm, I predict the non-ntr path will be short lived, since the NTR crowd will be the main audience for this game. and because of ntr tag those who would otherwise play the non-ntr route will pass it by.

Not really a shame tbh, best to focus on a singular audience that appreciates your content, and the NTR people will be more happy if they get more content.

So don't really understand why they give the choice, like I get the thought, but for a heavily NTR focused game... imo from a design point of view given the main audience, should only be the level of NTR, (soft-hardcore) without the no ntr choice (is redundant given the main audience this game will attract.

Sincerely Anti-ntr guy :p (I can be objective :) )
I agree it is really hard have a good game with ntr and not ntr contents at the same time when ntr is in the main story (not in side quests).

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes