Collection Flash Mr Pinku Collection [2021-07-10] [MrPinku]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
I absolutelly love this guy, he may not have da best artworks but their game plots have something unique that gets me always

ALSO I WANT THE RABBIT 2 GAME TO BE CONCLUDED

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do you guys know similar games like Lili in the field pls ? I dig the simple artwork and the sexy situations, but pretty much all of his games are in WIP state :confused:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Do you guys know similar games like Lili in the field pls ? I dig the simple artwork and the sexy situations, but pretty much all of his games are in WIP state :confused:
All I can think of, off top of my head, would be maybe Dusty's Castle from Gorepete ? An old point & click made with flash ( ). Maybe some of his other game, though they don't have the same gameplay.
More generally speaking, Legend of Krystal forums still have a lot of flash games on it, even if there isn't much activity now.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
All I can think of, off top of my head, would be maybe Dusty's Castle from Gorepete ? An old point & click made with flash ( ). Maybe some of his other game, though they don't have the same gameplay.
More generally speaking, Legend of Krystal forums still have a lot of flash games on it, even if there isn't much activity now.
Oh I'm not into furry...thanks for the info though :giggle:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes