VN - Ren'Py - Mr. Sinner [v0.7] [PurpleBlaze]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AlexMpog

Pros:
    + decent renders

Cons:
    - writing, it could have been better (mildly saying).
    - horrible story, abrupt, illogical - it does not make any sense sometimes.
    - pathetic MC, that part is just hilarious - a story about a gangster, who is absolutely spineless, pathetic, no wonder one of the LIs wants to cuck MC with his friend.
    - sharing/swinging is big part of story btw, and it's not optional, you can turn it off, but you will just skip those scenes, it happens anyway.
    - choices don't matter.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Dented

The good:
    - nice renders
    - no stupid management system
    - good amount of characters
    - it's an action game, which is a nice break from the run of the mill games

The bad:
    - very simplistic story
    - as far as visual flow goes, it has none, no cinematic direction whatsoever
    - rudimentary English
    - choice with no real impact
    - the characters are not properly fleshed out, they feel sterile, rigid and emotionless.

That being said, it's their first game, mistakes will be made and corrected along the way.
    Good luck to the devs!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AdeleWolse

I do not know about the opinion of the majority, but this game has a special feature, it is an action game. There aren't many games like it in this area. In Mr. Sinner, we can see that the developers spend more time on the story. Can I say that this is a bad thing? No. I watched the release of version 0.2 and it was really bad, but there is already a 0.7 version and here I see a giant progress, the developers put a lot of effort and knowledge into this project. In the future I hope there will be more sex, linearity will be removed from the free roam. And so the project is not bad, I put 4
  4. 1.00 star(s)

astabro

Woah, what a shitshow a former gangster is ok to be cucked by his friend and he doesn't even have a choice to stop it from happening. Misleading game missing some tags. And yeah another beta cuck mc. What's the problem with the devs I don't know. Are they like that and try to put themselves as MC or they are really dumb to write a normal character. Renders are great but the story and character handling is worse than a 15 year kid writing a fictional story.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

JustJane

v0.5

Started out fine. Look, how a great gangster I am! Look, I am now a real estate agent! I got a hot secretary, who needs protection, because her boyfriend beats her up. So let's wait at her house for her boyfriend to REALLY knock her out. Don't intervene, don't stop him, please knock her out, Mr. Boyfriend! I'm just gonna watch.

After that me and secretary going to live together because why not. Following that some romance (?) secretary says to not engage in a relationship, but be fuck buddies. After that, at one point my buddy says to me: "Yo man, I'm kinda masturbated on your secretary! Are you mad, bro?" And I'm replying "No, of course not, you can fuck her if you like". Whaaaaaaaat? And you can't have a say in this, the game does not ask you, if you want your buddy to fuck your secretary or not, it's a given.

I know the story about the big gangster is not really original, but that's okay. The sex scenes are not really long, but that's okay too, but there was never a tag about sharing! The girls are hot, there is some music in the scenes, but sharing is not for me. And yes, from that point your buddy fucks with secretary, not you.

So if sharing is your thing, it's maybe your game, because story is not really stands out. Models are great, but that's about the best point of the game. Animations are only a few, and the dev is clearly Russian, so grammar is sub pair. I am not really recommending this.

Good:

- Models
    - Some music

Bad:

- Story is nothing new
    - Short sex scenes
    - Grammar errors
    - SHARING
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

(v0.5)

The story is terrible and the choices are meaningless.

I can overlook the poor translation and the stuttering animations, but I can't make excuses for the core gameplay and story. Almost every single choice I made was disregarded and I ended up with the exact opposite of what I had chosen.

The game begins with a brief summary of the main character's past. His mother was struggling to provide for him and his sister, so the MC started selling drugs to pay the bills. He got caught, spent a year in jail, then was released. Five years later he's a rich real estate agent. Yeah, they just skip over the whole rags to riches part of the story because, I don't know, I guess it would be too interesting or something.

We get a call from our secretary who tells us that she's afraid that her boyfriend will hurt her. Now, you would likely expect him to go over to her and help her out, right? Well... here's the thing. He does go over there to help, but instead of just having her gather up her valuables and run off with him, he waits for her boyfriend to come home. Then he waits for her boyfriend to beat her unconscious before doing anything.

And that's the game in a nutshell. It starts off with a good idea, builds it up a bit, and then drops the ball completely. It happens multiple times, and each new fumble is worse than the one before it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Tastyslatt

I liked this vn. To begin with I would like to point out that this vn is a shooter which is not often seen these days and that is a good thing. Also dev noted that this is their first project I think for a first project this is a great result. The version of this vn is small and there are quite a few animated scenes. I'm excited about the variety of sexuality. I'm also happy with the references to different characters. That was my personal opinion.

Buena suerte a los desarrolladores. Espero con impaciencia más actualizaciones.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

teamur

The text is a grammatical horror.

MC acts like an idiot. For example, being rude with clients, even problematic clients, is not how businessmen act. And if you came to support a girl leaving her ex, why would you hide in his bedroom? That's such a pile of nonsense. Thirdly, if in self-defence you shot an attacker in the knee, would you need to call cleaners instead of cops? If you do it the criminal way, why didn't you shoot in the head already?

Sex "animations" are made of pairs of images. They are switched in such a way that you don't want to look at the screen.

So it's a low quality game, hardly worth playing.

Though the female models are pretty, and the renders are OK. +1 star for that.

[v0.2]
  9. 2.00 star(s)

APTiCT

Ok, I will be short. Game looks good, but the grammar is really bad and doesn't make sense sometimes. It's definitely a simple Google translate without proofreading, but even in the native language, which is Russian, they made mistakes, which led to the confusing translation. For example, MC says: "I'll watch Monica's countdown", which translates from Russian "Я взгляну на отсчёт Моники", which is also wrong, as it should have been "Я взгляну на отчёт Моники". My suggestion would be to proofread your original text in Russian first and don't use the Google translate, as there are better free online translators out there on the Internet.