VN - Ren'Py - Ms.Denvers [v0.7.3f] [PopDoggy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lokelani

Excelent start, story not original but good render and hot milf i hope is not wife and mother blue balls story. Ms Denvers is hot ass fuck and a lot of potentiel too corupt her in the school and house , i can't wait for more content
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rixen

Version : 0.01

Looks promising. The spelling is not the best (please put full stop at the end of your sentences, it triggers me so much lmao), but the writing and the renders are nice (it even has animations!).
    So yeah, it could grow to be very very cool.

Also, principal or teacher female MC is an immediate win for me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

GagaAmber22

Well it has potential.
    For initial release, it has some good quality renders.

I suggest the developer, if he/she has no already written script, then he/she should focus on the story and the story telling aspect of this game.

I personally like VN which are slow paced with gradual and slow corruption and have well written dailogues.
    If you manage to do that with this game,then it will surely be a hit.

(Also while playing I noticed that the game did hang a bit, I don't know if it's a issue with my device because I played other ren'py game and it worked just fine. Please fix this problem.)

Wish @ PopDoggy all the best for the future developments.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ian71

looks very promising. Nice story to support the lust
    The things are progressing in a normal way , the choice of school head as the main character is intriguing.
    It looks quite real and this is nice
    there are choices to decide the future of MC
    looking forward to the next