4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Terrence got hit by a bus. The son is the only one who will ever get his dick wet.
Terrence got hit by a bus , I am very happy.(y)
The son is the only one who will ever get his dick wet only in the shower or W.C. , I agree with you completely.(y):p

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is the only reason that Nicole stayed friends with Wanda because she wants a relationship with her?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is the only reason that Nicole stayed friends with Wanda because she wants a relationship with her?
Ofc that is a trick question cause we all ask you about any thing related here , so assuming it is wondering Q to say No it is not the only reason , then , NO , they are dear sisters , dear best friends , hoping to be (F...ck body) as I read it in another game thread , so they will be here for each other :love::love:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Ofc that is a trick question cause we all ask you about any thing related here , so assuming it is wondering Q to say No it is not the only reason , then , NO , they are dear sisters , dear best friends , hoping to be (F...ck body) as I read it in another game thread , so they will be here for each other :love::love:
or sibling love begins to crumble :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: The eagle

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the future will prove it, and if so, I will of course post it here. ONLY FOR YOU :love::love::love:

Thanks for the challenge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO , that will not happen and I will win the challenge cause I alread have Wanda/ Nicole points = 8 just in here so what do you think in the next future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes