4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
They did have a poll asking various questions as to whether Wanda should face consequences for her actions and I did say yes but I do hope that this does not turn into a harem.
Also I did find it interesting that he only split the Terrence route so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
They did have a poll asking various questions as to whether Wanda should face consequences for her actions and I did say yes but I do hope that this does not turn into a harem.
Also I did find it interesting that he only split the Terrence route so far.
I was quite surprised Terrence didn't set up some form of recording device in the Diner storeroom to use as leverage against Wanda if he was rejected as he went up first.

He seems that sort of guy.

Could've led to a possible blackmail arc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I was quite surprised Terrence didn't set up some form of recording device in the Diner storeroom to use as leverage against Wanda if he was rejected as he went up first.

He seems that sort of guy.

Could've led to a possible blackmail arc.
Don't think he's smart enough to think of that. :LOL:

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Finally got to play the update. Yeah, a little short but I was happy to see Wanda able to continue Janet path and really liked the Lois scene. Can't wait to see the continuation with Lois.
It could be another two updates before we see Janet again as we have the Gene/Faye events,council meeting and the meeting for Lois.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes