4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I didn't get either the Terrance or Lois event. What might be the problem? I could use some help with this.
Are you using a patched game/saves?
Did you use the updated patch?
what was the last seen you got from the last update?
You cannot have Terrence/lios route together,both routes need to be sepperate.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have updated the patch, Wanda scolded Terrance in the parking and the update ends for me.
I would redownload the game and start again as when Wanda scolds Terrence in the garage it should move onto the Lios event,if you have the points for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
is there a way to get more then 2 points with lois right now? i seem to not get enoguh points with her to trigger the content after the garage scene

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So after trying a few different search tags and not seeing an, as for now, definitive answer I'll just ask real quick. Is this game going to be a single partner per playthough game, or will the be an option for the whole fam? As far as we know now, I know the game isn't complete yet, lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
is there a way to get more then 2 points with lois right now? i seem to not get enoguh points with her to trigger the content after the garage scene
Terrence and Lois need to be on seperate routes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So after trying a few different search tags and not seeing an, as for now, definitive answer I'll just ask real quick. Is this game going to be a single partner per playthough game, or will the be an option for the whole fam? As far as we know now, I know the game isn't complete yet, lol.
You can have the whole family(for now but that may change later) and so far the only exception is Terrence/Lois cannot be both followed on the same save so a sepperate save is needed for them.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
Terrence and Lois need to be on seperate routes
i get the sequenz in the garage where wanda shouts and terrence and walks away. is this already to far on his route? do i need zero points with him?

You can have the whole family(for now but that may change later)
would be nice if we could keep the whole family together, would be kind of sad to have to keep someone out :confused:

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes