4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i get the sequenz in the garage where wanda shouts and terrence and walks away. is this already to far on his route? do i need zero points with him?
And your game ends after that?
I have zero points on the Lois route for Terrence.

Reactions: Sossse

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
i have 4 points in terrece and 2 in lois, i guess this is alreasy to much, yes game ends after FMC shouts at terrence and walks away

edit: yes, i had not many points with terrence, had to be complete of his route

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
is there a way to get more then 2 points with lois right now? i seem to not get enoguh points with her to trigger the content after the garage scene
I recommend that you start a new game and use the Multi Mod in the OP (and the Ctr. button)... The Mod will show you in the dialogs when you get points for the characters... This way you can avoid Terrence getting points already from the beginning of the game... If you just want to focus on the family, then you can easily avoid everyone else... And you can see him kissing Wanda Lois's cute little ass...
I can't help you with the Terrence route because I don't have one...
I am also family oriented and Wanda loves her children... ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i have 4 points in terrece and 2 in lois, i guess this is alreasy to much, yes game ends after FMC shouts at terrence and walks away

edit: yes, i had not many points with terrence, had to be complete of his route
Are you using patched saves?

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
Are you using patched saves?
sry not sure what you mean, i just downloaded the game for the very first time and installed the wincest patch if thats what you mean. but as i said i got the event to work by having zero points with terrence

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
sry not sure what you mean, i just downloaded the game for the very first time and installed the wincest patch if thats what you mean. but as i said i got the event to work by having zero points with terrence
Glad that you got it sorted.
wincest patch=Patched saves

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
by the sounds of it we can expect some lezzy lou action in the next update i hope if it is which seems to be heading that way as i suspect yet again i think i will sit the next update out or if it balanced with a little hetro with lizzy lou scenes then i may play it. but on a side note i suspect not that i really care but i suspect others are targeting his websites and getting them taken down specifically because of that who knows the real reason though but one can wonder why though

freakbot2000

Apr 11, 2022
Just leaving abl token of my appreciation

This game has probably got some of the best renders and best looking characters I've seen. Not all of the romance options are creepy dudes and there's a good variety of characters to choose from. The story moves fast enough to where playing the game doesn't feel like a long investment but there's still some semblance of a story. Also female MC who's has self respect. Solid 9/10 game for me.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
by the sounds of it we can expect some lezzy lou action in the next update i hope if it is which seems to be heading that way as i suspect yet again i think i will sit the next update out or if it balanced with a little hetro with lizzy lou scenes then i may play it. but on a side note i suspect not that i really care but i suspect others are targeting his websites and getting them taken down specifically because of that who knows the real reason though but one can wonder why though
Lois/Faye and then some Gene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes