4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How do I properly install this mod? I downloaded and tried to put in game file but it didn't work.
Hi. There should be an installation info in the Zip, but mostly you have to unzip the downloaded Mod and move the extracted files into the game's .../game/ folder.

Reactions: Old Dog

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sneaky ,Starting to think that he does not love us anymore. :ROFLMAO:
Are you not connected with the game?
Sounds like another dev that I know but even he has not gone that extreme.
I'm not that connected, I've been a Patreon on and off, I'm also I guess an earlier adopter is the word. Bought it on Itch.io way way back when it first came out.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not that connected, I've been a Patreon on and off, I'm also I guess an earlier adopter is the word. Bought it on Itch.io way way back when it first came out.
I was a patron for over a year but hey ho.

Some how I connected you with helping writing the script.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have games like this? I love the teasing of this milf character. The art, the bad guys. All very nice. Some other games I can think of is Our Red String, A Mother's Love, Culture Shock, AWAM (milk god dev), Babysitters, and maybe A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust.

Still nothing quite like this one. Love the sexy principal woman character.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Does anyone have games like this? I love the teasing of this milf character. The art, the bad guys. All very nice. Some other games I can think of is Our Red String, A Mother's Love, Culture Shock, AWAM (milk god dev), Babysitters, and maybe A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust.

Twisted memories,Jessica O'Neil,A Family Venture, Power Vacuum, Steps of debauchery, Man of the House,

minhmonle

Feb 2, 2024
Hi. There should be an installation info in the Zip, but mostly you have to unzip the downloaded Mod and move the extracted files into the game's .../game/ folder.
I did, then when I launched, the game said that error loading script :(

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

A perfect marriage

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018

Try "Project Myriam - Life and Explorations ", cool game and cool dev.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes