4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the game is a tease.

Wanda doesn't initiate anything and she is the recipient of male/female attention.

Currently I'd say it's a possibility she will keep it in the family with potential activity with Faye, Gene and Lois but it could also be a desire she never acts on.

Her role as a principle tells her playing with her pupils is a no go and I think allowing Terrance to get her boobs out and fondle them is going to come back on her at some point.

Also Wandas gym top has a zip on it, who thinks the zip will be coming down at some point ?.
Wanda initiated the licking andkissing of Lois butt.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why must you spoil the story? I'm glad I already saw the scene before reading your post, but I can see why the dev is pissed with you. Maybe hold back a little with your posts?
Toxic/Pop are pissed at me not because of what you mentioned

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Is it possible to play lesbian only? Or are there some forced scenes?
It is!

I got rid of all the guys and I haven't seen them arround. I humoured Harry I think a bit since I found him cute but ill cut his plotline if things start to get sexual. But I loved his character appreciation for art.

I have no clue how I got rid of Gene, but I haven't seen him again since the night previous to the sleepover with Louis scene. And I'm thankful for that.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes