4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
If we want for her to get nailed by someone, than we need straight content, right? I do not think someone putting fingers, or a dildo in her pussy is nailing, therefore i do not see how a female could ˝nail˝ her.
My God the things people pick to argue about here!
Jeezus!

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
Every one of them barely move
yo sry for wanda not instantly jumping onto every sexual opportunity available. guess she has still some dignity left. especially since most potential love interrests are close family, students at the school where she is HEADMASTER or long time friens to whom she is almost like a mother. kind of makes sense (in the confinements of this AVN) to "take is slowly". excapt for lois, she is getting prayed on :devilish:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
yo sry for wanda not instantly jumping onto every sexual opportunity available. guess she has still some dignity left. especially since most potential love interrests are close family, students at the school where she is HEADMASTER or long time friens to whom she is almost like a mother. kind of makes sense (in the confinements of this AVN) to "take is slowly". excapt for lois, she is getting prayed on :devilish:
Gene/Faye/Nicole/Terrence are trying to bed Wanda while Wanda is trying her best to bed Lois,great stuff.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Gene/Faye/Nicole/Terrence are trying to bed Wanda while Wanda is trying her best to bed Lois,great stuff.
Besides Lois, she's not actively pursued anyone.

If your on the Terrence path, that doesn't happen and vice versa if your on the Lois path.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Hm... i still haven't played last two updates yet and didn't closely followed about 25 last pages of the thread,
but i have a quick question. Do Terrensite and Lois roads now exclude each other?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes