4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Shit happens I guess but I was surprised to be blocked on discord and Patron.
Ya know all the stuff that I have said about L&P and his game over the years and I can still be a praton of his and he still answers my questions,go figure.
Damn that makes me respect L&P a lot more. I wish these devs learned a few things from him and that’s saying something.

Reactions: Old Dog

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
AWAM > any other adult game. Only we are in wrong century. Our great grand kids will know.

On Topic:
So next update is about Gene groping Wanda..?
I bet all he does is help her do her stretchers or whatever they are doing from the previews, and i bet there is no groping and the scene will just end with nothing good actually happening.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Shit happens I guess but I was surprised to be blocked on discord and Patron.
Ya know all the stuff that I have said about L&P and his game over the years and I can still be a praton of his and he still answers my questions,go figure.
i remember your comments on dev patreon, you used exactly the same name there. So tracking you down was fucking easy. What dev supposed to do? Ban you and cut main source of leaks.. its obvious. No idea why are you surprised about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i remember your comments on dev patreon, you used exactly the same name there. So tracking you down was fucking easy. What dev supposed to do? Ban you and cut main source of leaks.. its obvious. No idea why are you surprised about that.
The leaks where not the problem as I did wait 3 days before posting them as other people have done as well.
I did however criticized his game,dialog all over the place at times/bugs and the lack of content for beta tiers considering the price.
Toxic showed up on the Denvers forum and lived up to his name on this very forum also where my comments that bad really?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I bet all he does is help her do her stretchers or whatever they are doing from the previews, and i bet there is no groping and the scene will just end with nothing good actually happening.
Considering what has happened with Terrence/Lios it would be a step backwards.

Reactions: athreusclouds

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I wonder how far will the mutual exclusion among the characters eventually will go? :unsure:
How many paths will players eventually be able to have & see = combine in one walkthrough? :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder how far will the mutual exclusion among the characters eventually will go? :unsure:
How many paths will players eventually be able to have & see = combine in one walkthrough? :unsure:
I hope that there will be very few of them as more exclusions means more work for the dev and that could mean extra time needed for the update.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
New skin for Wanda (tier 6 only), which I think is a great idea only letting tier 6 vote on it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I hope that there will be very few of them as more exclusions means more work for the dev and that could mean extra time needed for the update.
Is it really more work though? I suppose a little bit more coding but they're doing the content either way the only thing that changes is we need more saves lol.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes