4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is it really more work though? I suppose a little bit more coding but they're doing the content either way the only thing that changes is we need more saves lol.
I would think so as they would have to write/render a different story for example the Terrence route one for him and then another one for the rest of the characters.
Well this is my take on it

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I wouldn't be too surprised if Wandas gym gear top is unzipped at some point in the next update by herself or Gene.

The previous preview pictures of Wanda with no tights on and a button up blouse led to Terrance fondling her boobs and rubbing her pussy via her underwear.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wouldn't be too surprised if Wandas gym gear top is unzipped at some point in the next update by herself or Gene.

The previous preview pictures of Wanda with no tights on and a button up blouse led to Terrance fondling her boobs and rubbing her pussy via her underwear.
I agree but so far(in teasers) she has kept her top on so two zips needs to be opened.
They maybe both end up on there knees facing each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it maybe the lighting but she seems a bit glossy/shiny and it also looks like he was not paying attention on the first render.
1726838599775.png
I am glad though that he didn't go overboard with the new textures like another dev has done

Reactions: hoodie13

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I donno but for me in this new skin of hers on these particular renders she looks like a little bit chubby half chinese or half japanese female character. It's good that in the teasers that we've seen at the moment she still looks more like a European woman.
453.gif

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Just stop changing things that do not need to be changed, and work on the game. WTF is he wasting time and trying to change her? SHe does not need changing, was perfect from the first release, yet he had to change her boobs, now he is doing this. What we need are updates and not changes on Wanda.:(

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Wandas grampa is Chinese so it fits as she taught Wanda Chinese but we will have to wait and see.
Ah, yea, i remember something like that. Apparently, there is no escape from genes and all that stuff)

If events continue to develop in the same direction then i wouldn't be surprised when Gene will look like that
Gene's-genetics.jpg
And will say something alike.

:KEK:

Reactions: Old Dog

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I donno but for me in this new skin of hers on these particular renders she looks like a little bit chubby half chinese or half japanese female character. It's good that in the teasers that we've seen at the moment she still looks more like a European woman.
View attachment 4053832
Apparently they were bitten by one spider, if they change the appearance of their heroines beyond recognition - let’s not point a finger! :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes