4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Oct 28, 2017
I really like this game- good writing and appealing look.
But this update was disappointing. Especially the club scene. And a drone- really?
Hoped for more Gene and Terrance content.
But the speed of developments is perfect for me- great game anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
I think.... I'll hop off here. The story has just become so nonsensical and strange. It's like the dev had an idea ("Middle-aged principal seeks excitement/finds corruption") and halfway through setting THAT story up, got bored and decided to start a DIFFERENT story (the cult/lesbians/dance parties blah blah). Maybe I just need to check back in 2-3 years and see if he ever gets back to the first idea.
It's all over the place. I legitimately wasn't sure if I had downloaded the correct game last update, that's how huge the tonal shift was.
The renders here are truly top-notch. I hope that someday, the dev can pair up with a good writer to put those skills to use in making a coherent AVN.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
One of the best games in the female protagonist genre.

But it has two flaws:
Part 1 and Part 2! I understand that this decision is to improve the developer's revenue, but I can't help finding it a bit annoying!
Balance between lesbian and straight! Either focus more on straight or more on lesbian, this way at least one group would be fully satisfied. Right now, I skip half the content in each update.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
One of the best games in the female protagonist genre.

But it has two flaws:
Part 1 and Part 2! I understand that this decision is to improve the developer's revenue, but I can't help finding it a bit annoying!
Balance between lesbian and straight! Either focus more on straight or more on lesbian, this way at least one group would be fully satisfied. Right now, I skip half the content in each update.
yea, i skip all this boring lesbianism. So straight update when it appear is like 10-15 min of gameplay

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I enjoyed this update and thought that the Faye/Wanda scene was really good/well written.
Dissapointed it is two parts though.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Two weeks until pt2 again? Am I the only one who thinks that's pointless? We've seen teasers for Gene's scene why not just wait and release them both? Oh well guess I'll wait.

If you don't mind waiting a decade for a game to get finished, 3-4 months per update is indeed not that bad. :HideThePain:
Maybe but almost all games that take that long release more than one scene. That part is a tad absurd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
The first few updates were much longer, now we have entered the one scene per update mode. Let the milking begin.
and the updates are slow too. dev sends the message don't care. should send a message too. stop supporting them. subscribers have to learn to be more discerning of the projects they support. do they give periodic updates? do the updates have impact? are the updates long enough you can play them for maybe 1 or 2 hours? updates always late?

really people. if you're gonna pay for something, make sure it's worth it.

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
and the updates are slow too. dev sends the message don't care. should send a message too. stop supporting them. subscribers have to learn to be more discerning of the projects they support. do they give periodic updates? do the updates have impact? are the updates long enough you can play them for maybe 1 or 2 hours? updates always late?

really people. if you're gonna pay for something, make sure it's worth it.
Feel free to ride into the sunset, cowboy, if this is not your town.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes