4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If this goes the same way as the update before last then it could be only a 2 week wait for the Gene content so you will have hetro/bi content in the update.
This is moving a lot quicker than that other game and the writing is a hell of a lot better.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Damn, why most of the female protag games eventually turn into almost mostly lesbian centric stuff when it comes to most explicit content territory.

I play both sides to see all, but lesbian stuff in current times is the most basic and normal sex stuff that doesn't represent any corruption for character, but some devs just make it pretty much almost the focal point of female protag genre, but weirdly enough not from the beginning, but later in the development.

Usually these games start very 50/50.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and MixQQ

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So... based on the tags there's no sex after more than a year and a half of development?
Honestly, in most cases at this point when you see female protagonist tag game being out for a longer time, you can easily predict that "no sex" is part of the package.

Even in latest lesbian scenes, the MC is very mild when it comes to erotic stuff.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
and the updates are slow too. dev sends the message don't care. should send a message too. stop supporting them. subscribers have to learn to be more discerning of the projects they support. do they give periodic updates? do the updates have impact? are the updates long enough you can play them for maybe 1 or 2 hours? updates always late?

really people. if you're gonna pay for something, make sure it's worth it.
Feel free to ride into the sunset, cowboy, if this is not your town.
really? you don't mind wasting $$$? lucky rich sob.

Reactions: MixQQ

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn, why most of the female protag games eventually turn into almost mostly lesbian centric stuff when it comes to most explicit content territory.

I play both sides to see all, but lesbian stuff in current times is the most basic and normal sex stuff that doesn't represent any corruption for character, but some devs just make it pretty much almost the focal point of female protag genre, but weirdly enough not from the beginning, but later in the development.

Usually these games start very 50/50.
No corruption? Even though two of those potential love interests are her daughters and another is her sister?
So... based on the tags there's no sex after more than a year and a half of development?
Correct.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
This game has potential but the pipeline is clogged. You need to pick short/frequent updates or long/infrequent updates. This game is short/infrequent and it's just going to piss people off.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
No corruption? Even though two of those potential love interests are her daughters and another is her sister?
I don't play with wincest patch, so she is just a mother figure in that case but i see what you're saying, but no i don't feel like even the lesbian scenes are "meaty" enough corruption wise as of latest update.

After this long time of development, i would like to see 2 ladies actually going crazy at it, fingerblasting to the heavens at least once, but probably won't happen for a long time just like in other similar games. :(

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes