4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
new trend is part 1 part 2 part 3 etc.. just new excuses for delaying full update..
I personally don't see the problem as the wait time between part 1 and part 2 is a couple of weeks so its no big deal.
I guess you are being cynical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranxerox

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
I personally don't see the problem as the wait time between part 1 and part 2 is a couple of weeks so no big deal.
I guess you are being cynical.
i dont like cutting the scenes middle of the action.. just like the last one.. if you wanna make updates only one char then name it gene update terrance update or lesbian update..

Reactions: lolrekto623

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
So is this another case where the devs tried to please everyone and ended up pleasing no one?
Female protagonist, incest, male and female love interests... And the posts above talking about decreasing size of updates.
Is the incest patch necessary? Any mother and daughter bonding? :)
MC is the headmistress of a high school. Does she turn the school into her harem? :sneaky:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Dev needs to focus on something. Lesbian lis, hetero lis, incest lis, it's too much. Now everyone wants content for their thing in every update so shit happens.
Are you only interested in non-family male love interests? Though luck, you have to wait two development cicles to get it :WeSmart:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The Dev needs to focus on something. Lesbian lis, hetero lis, incest lis, it's too much. Now everyone wants content for their thing in every update so shit happens.
Are you only interested in non-family male love interests? Though luck, you have to wait two development cicles to get it :WeSmart:
I want more like a whole playable day in a single update doesn't matter if it consist of lesbian straight or incest theme...Like no matter which fantasy one will show in the end...i want main story to progress with all characters lil bit..but it becomes an issue when a developer introduce like million characters...I feel short that way...like if there are 6-7 characters, i feel like story should move forward a lil bit with all characters interaction with MC. If the update shows only one character storyline, it feels short.

By this point I think tease for MC scene should be normal...So just in case while interacting with other characters it has some lil tease it's fine. And have 1/2 main scenes in the end if it's sex or something other than tease. If the whole update is based on 1 character storyline, and it end up with just the tease, i feel like it's going down the AWAM line where main story lose it's importance and the update is all about 1 character tease.

Last edited:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
My only gripe so far is twice he let it get so close then pulls the rug from underneath like cmon man how much longer till you just let one of her daughters' go all the way

Reactions: Grelk

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
thats what im saying, how is everyone seeing all this new content, restarted my game and still ends at the car park with nothing new what am i doing wrong?
The choices you make affect future content available to you.

If you deny Terrence and aren't on a daughter path, you won't get any future content until Gene with Wanda I'd imagine.

This is why different people see different content.

I'm watching a playthrough that's on the Terrence path so hence the Lois content isn't available.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Interesting events may happen if you walk out on Nicole at the night club(players choice) since Wanda needs somebody to talk to since she is"drowning and she does not have a clue what to do.
If wanda does talk to Nicole I wonder how that would make Nicole feel or will she use it to her advantage?
Or will Wanda do what she normally does buty herslef in work and looking after her kids?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes