4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
Aight. I just spent a couple of minutes going through that "update" and I do believe I'm done with this one. All that waiting for that? No thanks.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So do points matter in this game? And specifically for Janet, after the 2 week time skip are her and Wanda suppose to be "strangers" again? And do we get to know who sent the card?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So do points matter in this game? And specifically for Janet, after the 2 week time skip are her and Wanda suppose to be "strangers" again? And do we get to know who sent the card?
The card is tied to the photoshoot and as for janet well its players choice and points do count.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The card is tied to the photoshoot and as for janet well its players choice and points do count.
OK that would make sense. The photographer is planning to blackmail her! Scum!

Regarding Janet, is 5 points max as far as before time skip?

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Honestly, you don't need it. Think of each choice as determining which character's content you wanna see. Perhaps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would be the only bonus action I'd potentially suggest.

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
Imagine if season one of Breaking Bad took 3-years to develop, because each episode was released in only 5 minute increments. That's kinda like this game. The game might be great, but the process of getting a complete game (or a full season) is going to be irritating.

Reactions: Grelk

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I just had a strange thought after reading several comments...
I wonder what DEV is feeling and thinking now? : Are you happy because they compare this game to one of the most famous games and talk about it a lot (and this is marketing)... Or sad because they consider this game as bad as that other famous game? Of course, it's also possible that none of them are true, and that he hates that famous game and just wants to make a less hateful game...
One thing is for sure: The tempers have already started among the players, even though this game is not even seven years old...(like the other famous game mentioned)... So come back in six years and everyone will be smarter...
Good day everyone...

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes